Thomas Wylde F/W 11.12 : Rosie Huntington-Whiteley by Rankin

agee

Reaction score
Thomas Wylde F/W 2011
Model: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Photographer: Rankin
Source: tatler.ru via Flashbang

From womenfashiontrends.com:
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Thomas Wylde Fall Winter 2011 Ad Campaign, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley can be engaged in various jobs at the moment but there is nothing she can do better than modeling. Her photos for Thomas Wylde Fall/ Winter 2011/ 2012 ad campaign are totally amazing! Heavy makeup, whited-out lips and wild hair leave her almost unrecognizable to public but she definitely looks gorgeous.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, who is currently busy with her role in Transformers: Dark Of The Moon, poses for black-and-white pictures for Thomas Wylde Fall/ Winter 2011 Ad Campaign wearing nearly nothing. At one of the images the 23-year-old is photographed in studded high boots only. However, there are more ‘dressed’ photos, too.

Thomas Wylde brand is created by British designer, former Bond Girl and Playboy model Paula Thomas, who is also a model for Alexander McQueen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Additional Images:

thomaswylde.com via natia_a7x

dailymail.co.uk via natia_a7x

The photographer in Rankin

She looks like Brittany from Glee in some shots. I'm not a fan of the makeup.

she looks like a transvestite that got picked up off of hollywood blvd. nothing sexy about this at all.

these are a bit too overtly sexed up for me...
and something about the contrast in the black & white photography is off for me as well...
just gives it an inhuman feel for whatever reason...
things look TOO smooth

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dafraz117
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->