Thomas Wylde

agreed, her main line is so small it does seem silly to create another line.

some new items from stylebop.com

i like the blue colored bag...perhaps the boots are from the new line!

Attachments

• TW1.jpg
    TW1.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 265
  • TW2.jpg
    TW2.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 266
  • TW3.jpg
    TW3.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 267
  • TW4.jpg
    TW4.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 266
  • tw5.jpg
    tw5.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 266
I saw those new items, too. The boots are great but very overpriced like every item from her line. Even the simpleer shirts are quite expensive. I like the tunic top though.

are these the TW boots that sienna is wearing?

image is from people.aol.com

Attachments

• TW boots.jpg
    TW boots.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited by a moderator:
That boots cost like £1200. Her stuff are so overprice that is not even funny.

:heart:

I like those boots too but for that price I could other get high-end designer items.

Paula Thomas for TW

Erin Skrypek
October 02nd, 2006 @ 12:12 AM

Since Paula Thomas started her collection three seasons ago, she’s been on consistently growing it, adding new prints, boots, bags, belts and various other elements to her core of edgy, tongue-in-cheek, Rock & Roll collection of leather jackets with Victorian tails and pirate cuffs, largely oversized peasant tops and super-soft tees with curses written in Swarovski crystal down the sleeve.

But as quickly as the brand has gone from 0 to 60 in its first two seasons, it still managed to blow hair back with the extent in which it flourished for Spring 2007.

Lots of changes have occurred for Thomas and all for the best. The model-turned-designer lopped off her golden tresses, spiked what was left into a mini-Mohawk, changed the name of her line from Thomas Wylde to Paula Thomas for TW and added sneakers, more of her sexy bags - including some luxuriously skinned “Punk croc” clutches with removable heavy silver chain straps - bikinis, beach towels, Rosary sets with interchangeable crosses (which are her new logo), jeans and she isn’t stopping there. Next season she’ll be doing furniture, sheets and mosquito nets in her infamous skull print.

“It’s style in 2.2,” Thomas said in her slightly raspy, accented British as she piled a “choir boy” tunic over the black bathing suit she was using as a bodysuit and her loosely slung “lesbian cut” jeans – “Without getting into it,” she explained as she added a black leather “priest coat” to her ensemble and picked up a bag with a big cross studded into it, “there is a religious theme this season. There are too many beliefs and basically we are pretty [expletive removed].”

Thomas is energetic and cool, qualities that her collection reflects, delineating the sort of lifestyle she stands for, which, as she has been LA-based for the past couple of years, mixes offhanded luxury with Rock & Roll cool.

Honestly, how many people can make a choirboy’s habit made of white cotton, trimmed in lace look sexy?

story and image from fashionwiredaily

Attachments

• FWD101_Paula_Thomas.JPG
    FWD101_Paula_Thomas.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 17
if anyone actually owns the boots in whatever color can you pm me, i have them but there is a problem if you have them you would probably know exactly what i mean... thanks

I saw a bunch of Thomas Wylde skull scarves in purple for an insanely cheap price (will probably go up towards the end of the auction) on eBay and I'm really interested in buying one. Does anyone know how to spot fakes?

i think it is impossible to tell fake from real items when it comes to silk scarves.

I guess I'll just order one, then. Real or not, they're beautiful. Thank you! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->