Thoughts On These Boots...

hiddengirl

Reaction score
???

1f1078a_lg.jpg

Sorry, I really dislike cowboy boots in general. To each their own though... :flower:

I agree, they're alright but I'm not really into cowboy boots

I'm not the cowgirl type but if you think they work for you, go for it. :flower:

i don't think many people are into cowboy boots. . .lol. . .they're cute tho. . .i would wear them if i was into the cowboy boot thing

"different strokes for different folks" i say......
i never really liked cowboy boots personally myself.

they're not that bad, u can make a boring outfil look more fun wit them and since not many pple r into wearking them, look different

I think they're gonna be the next big shoe trend, if you want a pair now's the time to get them.

I like cowboy boots, but not these ones. You could definetly find a much better pair.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Feb 16th, 2004 - 1:34 am
Sorry, I really dislike cowboy boots in general.
I agree... they are ugly!

Ewww! Elle did a spread on western-ish fashion.. with lots of cowboy boots... I loathe them. :sick:

I'm not into it, but I'm originally from western Nebraska, where the majority of people wear somewhat westernish clothing, and my current neighborhood has a lot of Latino vatos who dress in the vaqueros style, so I have seen more cowboy boots in my 26 years of life than you can shake a stick at. I'm cowboyed out. YeeHaw!

Oddball side note--before I was born, there was a large running joke that I was going to be a boy, so everyone was always giving my mom "boy" gifts, including a pair of tiny brown-and-red cowboy boots, so my first pair of shoes, ever, was a pair of cowboy boots. I think once was enough for me! :smile:

Wow! I seen sum pix in a magazine of Britney Spears wearing some! That dont mean u have got 2 wear them just coz she does but if u like them then go for it!

I like them! i've always liked cowboy boots, i think you should go for it if you like them!

Yes, definitely give them a try. Maybe people are getting tired of the UGG phenomenon. The best part about cowboy boots is that you don't have to get the boring ones. You can even have some custommade with exotic skins! Those are really cool! The value of the boot increases with age, too, depending on how well they're taken care of and how intricate the detail on them are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->