Tiffany & Co. Collaborates with Supreme for Fall 2021

ha, how the mighty have fallen.. are they really doing this bad? teaming up with Supreme like it's 2015..

Just hope the TSA is up to date with these things, since keys are allowed..

The absolute cringe desperation, of this "collaboration".
LVMH is doing exactly what I knew they would do to this once venerable American brand, and that is to destroy it.
I hate them so much.

^:lol::lol::lol:

'It is expected to try to raise its profile among younger buyers and customers in China.' They are the only ones who can afford this. Or maybe a rich oil heiress in the South would want to buy that key piece? Imagine.

The only way is down for Tiffany. Remember Arnault didn't really want the brand.
They should've just held out and looked for another buyer.

OP still had the time to be respectful to Supreme and add the trademark. Wouldnt have been me, lol.

all these nonsensical collaborations eg. Gucci x Balenciaga, Fendi x Versace.... are really like killing the goose that lays the golden eggs, sad state of fashion....come a point in time where the "nouveau riche in China" also wise up and sneer at these historical, iconic houses for their past deeds...

I swear one more collaboration and I’d go get Zara with Meisel and no nonsense. Quality is crap nearly everywhere anyway.

I'm not surprised tho. Kinda expected this when Alexandre Arnault came to the house. This is one of his tired tricks to attract more Hypebeasts into LVMH brands. And the sad thing is they don't realize how tiresome and predictable this is. Supreme became their go-to brand every time they want some cash grab and click baits.

I'm so beyond tired with all of these collaborations. How long can they go on? I guessed as long as the money flow in the pockets of the group. I hope it is worth it.

^^ Exactly. Agree 100% THD96 and GivenchyAddict. Alexandre Arnault is possibly the worst thing to have ever happened to the LVMH group. Everything he touches, might turn to gold ($$$), but at what cost?

the PhOtOsHoP on the earring is Soooooooo bad.

I think all the logos are photoshopped on....its a really bad campaign.

That's what happens when you let a rich guy under 30 dealing with a luxury brand. Alexandre Arnault's obsession for Supreme is really tragic. That's the idea of being "cool" or adding a "cool" factor to anything...

Totally. He's such a hack. He thinks he can just throw a Supreme collab (or Off-White, etc) on whatever brand he's working and that brand instantly becomes the coolest, hippest brand of all time. Such a out of touch, aging millennial mindset. And sadly that's not exclusive to him, all the other suits in fashion these days are the same

Between this and the cringe "not your mother's Tiffanys" ad, he's clearly clueless about what this brand is about and what their customers want. If they were smart they would've used the Halston tv show hype and re-introduce the Elsa Peretti collection to younger audiences, those pieces still look cooler than any of this crap. Or if they really want to revamp things, bring in someone exciting like Alan Crocetti!

Such a out of touch, aging millennial mindset.
Yeah, but also very telling of the amount of old people he's surrounded by. Ever helped your 70 year-old boss force quit an app and got suddenly elevated to hacker levels, the voice of newness, all things avant-garde and future technology? :lol:.. I can tell this guy is that guy, not that young, not really up to date with anything (I mean... Supreme lol) but comes across as a genius in his 50-and-over environment and at this point he really believes that since he likely turns in good numbers (due to catering to the lowest common denominator and not necessarily by pushing the envelope as he may think!). Just... a one-eyed leading the blind type of situation.

Why spend your money on this crap when there's Mikimoto x Comme des Garçons? Mainstream brand collabs all smell of vacuous hype and contain some of the most unsubstantial "design" I've seen.

The renderings of the pieces themselves look so cheap, like they were put together on Paint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelliewillshowuhowitsdone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->