Tights and Stockings

I'm from UK and here we have millions, nay billions of those stripy black & white delights, stores include TAMMY, T.K.Maxx , Bhs, and places in London, feel free to email me or whatever, if you still need them, that is:smile:

Hiya gurrlies...I'm really really stuck - I got this wicked pair of black and whites but I've got NO IDEA what to wear with them, any ideas? Fankies!!

I was dying for some striped tights recently and my brother actually found me a pair at target and they are very cute and cost under five dollars

I have a 2 pairs of stripey tights I found one pair in a costume shop and the other pair I think it was hot topic a few years ago @.@ but you can find them pretty much at any costume store, good luck finding them! ^^

Hi all! My very first post :flower:

I've recently fallen in love with the thick tights from the Chloe F/W 06 line, and I need help locating something similar. I'm in the US, but not in a big city, so something online would be the most helpful!

Here's an example of the look that I'm going for:
00450m.jpg
style.com

I found a gorgeous pair of thick cable knit tights on Stockingirl.com, but they are out of the size/color that I like. Is it just too early to be shopping for thick tights (should I wait for more to come out)?

Oh, and what color would you pair with these Kate Spade boots? On bluefly, their color is simply called "grape".
prodImage.ms
bluefly.com

So how can I wear tights/stockings without looking too formal or like a wannabe punk/goth? Any thoughts?:flower:

Look from London have an endless variety of prints; it's overwhelming.

candystripe_white.jpg
dragon_blue.jpg
obi_wht.jpg
wild_garden_white.jpg

gate_blk_blk.jpg
stars_pnk.jpg
herr_bone_red.jpg
fragrancef_wht.jpg

lookfromlondon.com

Does anyone know where I can find a knock off or look-a-like of those Karl Lagerfeld lace tights? I have been looking and it's hard to find a lace that looks pretty and not so Lara-Ingalls-Wilder or old lady-ish. I think they are beautiful and would be fun to wear but needless to say, KL hoisery is not in a college student's budget. Thanks in advance!:flower:
kl-rtw-s07-07.png

fashionbox.blogspot.com

I have tights in different colors, but haven't worn them anywhere. Blue, yellow, raspberry pink. I like yellow the best.

Nevermind. I found a pair of cream and a pair of black lace tights that I liked at target today. They were only $6 each. Now all I need to do is find shoes that look right with them....

Try target and American Eagle Outfitter, and other trendy stores. I have seen them and I own a few pairs of stripe and have many leggings and tights.

Target, American Eagle Outfitter, Banana Republic, Macy's, other fine highend stores.

I have a question...what color of tights should I wear with brown boots?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hillary Daniel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"