Tips on Overall Health and Beauty

I believe that Moderation in everything revolving around your lifestyle (from food, to physical activity) is the Ultimate Key to a healthy you!

^ Small portions :smile:. Also, walking instead of driving or taking public transportation. Instead of taking the El to a certain street, I actually walk up 5 blocks. I also usually walk everywhere and I'm talking long distances. It's fun though. And ipod and legs and you're good to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have questions about the deodorant use. U put it before going to bed and in the morning but u shower before going to bed or it doesn't really matter?? And are you suppose to swet less after a while of doing this??what are the results??

another question about the deodrant does it make a difference if it's spray,roll on...???(i know these questions sound stupid but i'm kind of curious)

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Small portions :smile:. Also, walking instead of driving or taking public transportation. Instead of taking the El to a certain street, I actually walk up 5 blocks. I also usually walk everywhere and I'm talking long distances. It's fun though. And ipod and legs and you're good to go.

walking is the ebst way to manage keep normal weight, it burns calories without you even knowing it really, also great legs for bonus :woot:

drinkin water, probaply said thousand times here. but i actually lost weight for adding more water to my diet also hair / skin getting better and better.

putting moisturize everynight for great skin, i feel awful if i go sleeping without moisturizing.

spending time with yourself. i loooove spending nights just me, reading magazines and books. but my great laughts with my best friend / room mate is the best way to keep me healthy :D

excercising... said many times i bet!!!! but sooooo true.

i have questions about the deodorant use. U put it before going to bed and in the morning but u shower before going to bed or it doesn't really matter?? And are you suppose to swet less after a while of doing this??what are the results??

You can put it on just before bed (esp. Certain DRI) and it blocks the pores. You won't sweat at all and you don't need to appy it in the morning because without sweat, no odor or bacteria will come out of it. I don't sweat at all when I apply certain dri at night, and I would get stressed out, walk a lot, and even go on the beach; no sweat :woot::lol:.

Glad to know that I am not an idiot or the only one who would walk up to two hours straight, instead of a 20 minute bus ride!! Not that I can not afford bus fare, but walking is the best.:heart:

^ You still sweat a bit (if you're really overheated), just not under the arms =).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->