Toe Cleavage

toe cleavage makes me feel uncomfortable... i feel like people would look down at my foot and think EW!

"The secret of toe cleavage, [is] a very important part of the sexuality of the shoe; you must only show the first two cracks."
-Manolo Blahnik

just a quick question, almost ALL the pumps i try on lately are cut so low and i get toe cleavage. is it totally daggy to wear black opaque socks underneath black pumps *blush* i am wearing it with jeans, so you cant see where the sock ends....

and on the same topic, are skin coloured stockings with closed toe pumps TOTALLY naff? i have always considered them so, but im just wondering what everyone else thinks!

Last edited by a moderator:
i think toe cleavage is fine, so long as you dont have fat feet that bulge out.

LOVE toe cleavage... but just like everything, there is a very wrong way to do it, and a right way to do it:wink:

I think Manolo correct in saying the first two cracks are sexy... cause if you have a shoe that goes straight across you are only showing the two cracks of your smallest toes, which looks sexy (and I HATE feet too:P ).

I think toe cleavage is generally very sexy, although it can be wrong with abnormally long toes. I like it myself, and I think it's OK to show more than two (but I don't own any Manolos so obviously don't think he's the last word on anything :wink:). AFAIK, toe cleavage has absolutely nothing to do with bulging, and I find it amusing that apparently that's what many people associate "cleavage" with :D

Gee, what tipped you off? :P

Perhaps the red sole? :rolleyes:

is it totally daggy to wear black opaque socks underneath black pumps *blush* i am wearing it with jeans, so you cant see where the sock ends....

and on the same topic, are skin coloured stockings with closed toe pumps TOTALLY naff?

Daggy? Naff? Must be Aussie terms! :lol:

Black opaque pantyhose/tights with black spikes and a black miniskirt is one of my favorite looks for a tall girl, so I don't see a problem with black opaque trouser socks, black spikes and jeans.

"Skin" colored stockings [nude, buff, suntan, tan, etc.] are perfect with spikes and skirts, no problem at all in my eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Echoes said:
Daggy? Naff? Must be Aussie terms! :lol:

Black opaque pantyhose/tights with black spikes and a black miniskirt is one of my favorite looks for a tall girl, so I don't see a problem with black opaque trouser socks, black spikes and jeans.

"Skin" colored stockings [nude, buff, suntan, tan, etc.] are perfect with spikes and skirts, no problem at all in my eyes.

:lol: thanks echoes :flower:

copper said:
toe cleavage makes me feel uncomfortable... i feel like people would look down at my foot and think EW!

"The secret of toe cleavage, [is] a very important part of the sexuality of the shoe; you must only show the first two cracks."
-Manolo Blahnik
Manolo makes it sound soo dirty.

I think it's a little bit sexy and I've met a few guys who think it's very appealing. To me, low cut shoes are sort of like a low cut dress except more subtle.

attachment.php

I agree, as long as it's not too much.

I think the "Cleavage" shown by the Pigalles, on Gwen above, and in this picture below, is about the maximum, but very nice.

26_1.JPG

This cut of shoe also has the effect of looking very small.

^ This shoe has the disadvantage of making the ankles look huge by comparison due to all the toe cleavage ...

Diorling said:
Manolo makes it sound soo dirty.

i agree, Manolo is a dirty bird. :innocent: :lol:

after looking closely at those pics of gwen in the louboutin pigalles i would never buy a pair. i think that just looks awful.

be warned: pigalles reveal all your little piggies :cry: :wink:

bleh i detest toe cleavage.....even the words "toe cleavage" give me douche chills :innocent:

souperbait00 said:
bleh i detest toe cleavage.....even the words "toe cleavage" give me douche chills :innocent:

:lol: Totally agree with you, souperbait!! BLEH!! :blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"