Toe Cleavage

I really don't like toe cleavage, and I'm having a hard time explaining why (to myself).
I think it's because toe cleavage can look one of two ways: disgusting (squashed, skeletal, pained) or lewd (think, at the extreme, prostitutes).

I do think that there is probably a whole demographic of guys who like toe cleavage, possibly the same demographic who are turned on by feet in general (which is a more common fetish than I thought). But, they don't like it in a "she's a classic beauty" sort of way, they like it in an "I'm getting a hard-on thinking raunchy thoughts" sort of way.

So I think it will always look either comical and ugly or a bit cheap and sl*tty (not very much, but it will have that tone to it). I really don't want to look like either. So I think I am just nay on toe cleavage.

I think peep-toe is similar to toe cleavage except not quite as "raunchy" for some reason. You still risk that "my toes are being squashed" look, but I think if you get it right it might look a little subtle and coy. Not sure. Sandals always look just fine with much more toe showing so it's hard to figure out exactly what's going on that's different when we start covering up the rest of the foot, but everything seems to change...

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww. I have these in a darker color and I love them--but I look at them as peep-toes. Toe cleavage... it's like toe jam *shudder*

(© from ebay)

(p.s. my toes are cute, promise)

I don't really look down there - whether it's my toes or someone else's.

Personally it doesn't bother me because I have skinny feet anyway so toe cleavage isn't as obvious on me vs. someone with fleshy feet. I guess i see it as sort of like the foot version of boob cleavage. A flattie up there doesn't look as cheap in tight fitting low-cut tops as someone who is well- endowed.

it all depends for me
i wouldn't want any kind of
cleavage, if I'm going to Church
but out on a date is fine

fashionista-ta said:
^ This shoe has the disadvantage of making the ankles look huge by comparison due to all the toe cleavage ...

Now this is interesting - it really does make her ankles bigger, but why, because of the toe cleavage, or because the shoe is kind of short in the front area. Will the ankle look better if the shoe was more elongated? Or the heel is too high and that is putting pressure on the ankles?

I personally love TC :D But I think it should all be down to personal taste, after all if we all liked the same thing life would be very boring indeed :lol:

^Not for me! I tried on a pair of flats (on sale!!!) but I got turned off because of the toe cleavage :yuk: Maybe because it looks horrible on me.

I find that toe cleavage looks nice in pumps! ^_^

I have size 41 feet, but i find that i never get toe cleavage in shoes. Weird, i thought i would have had more toe cleavage, not less!

I think a little toe cleavage is SUPER sexy in pumps too. But i suppose it does requires somewhat skinny feet; bulging toe cleavage doesn't sound attractive.

copper said:
"The secret of toe cleavage, [is] a very important part of the sexuality of the shoe; you must only show the first two cracks."
-Manolo Blahnik

How do you just show the first two cracks? Usually, I show my last..."crack". Wow, that sounded completely awkward. :lol: Didn't even know until I found a pair of pumps I bought for cheap under my bed that I totally forgot about. Seemed like my pinky toe wanted to say hello.

after reading this whole thread i decided i dont really like toe cleavage but it only bothers me when u look at it and you can tell they're bad fitting shoes, slim feet help too

some of the topics on here i tell you.... haha :P

i think girls in pumps are sexy with or without toe cleavage but if i had to choose i'd choose with.

I personally like toe cleavage, especially with wickedly pointy toes!! I think it's kinda sexy :smile:

I think toe cleavage is sexy on the right person and the right shoe. I think it's awesome in flats and pumps. Most of my shoes have at least a little bit, because that's how the company I work for cuts shoes.

toe cleavage is super sexy!!!

I think shoes like these Christian Loubouiton, are very hot. The way you see the shape of the toes being exposed is so hot.

I love toe cleavage!!! I'm trying to find a pair of pumps with toe-cleavage for myself without spending over $60 but have no luck! Anybody have any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->