Tom Binns for Disney Couture (an Affordable Binns Line)

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
People Magazine featured 3 of the pieces (the heart earrings, keyhole earrings, and the choker) in their most recent issue. (karmaloop.com)

the heart earrings are also in the new issue of nylon magazine. they cost 75$. i like them.

Attachments

• people.jpg
    people.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 69
I can't see your image? But maybe it's just me? I'm excited by what you've described though.

he also designed a much more expensive collection for disney coming out at the same time.

i think its a good thing. this will hold me until he does a target collection (he has talked about how he wants to work with target - hopefully this will actually happen).

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ refresh several times and it'll show up.

thank you, lucy!, funny pairing.

Ahh thanks for that Mulletproof :flower:

Gosh I really like the little rabbit time piece

Really excited to see more! Thanks for the info lucy!

I really love the rabbit clock necklace. It is great to see some affordable pieces by Tom Binns, thanks Lucy:flower:

comeunagazzaladra.wordpress.com

Attachments

• tom_binns1.jpg
    tom_binns1.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 23
a lot of it is bad (the hearts with the cutout writing, the dogtag stuff), but a lot of it i really like, especially a lot of the necklaces.

Not fan of this collaboration at all! Kidada for DC was so much better.

I know he is being constrained by the Disney corporation here, and that Disney wants to promote their upcoming (terrible looking) Alice in Wonderland reboot, but some of this is just shameful. Tom Binns should not be attaching his name to stuff like that picture bracelet and "off with their heads" pendants. That looks like crap you would find on etsy, or worse, hot topic.

On a positive note, I think the teacup necklace perfectly combines his aesthetic with the Disney brand without being tacky or cheap.

I think they are a bit simpler than I would like. But at least it gets his name out.

Oh, ew. I wish it was based off of the REAL Alice in Wonderland (either the book or at least the first movie) and not this new bull**** that seems to have nothing on common with either the first movie or the book.

I love some of the necklaces... especially the keyhole and keyring one :heart:

qx4401.jpg

2zsbdi1.jpg

2r4j5gh.jpg

jgmbzo.jpg

(hintmag)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12