Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Divorced - No Religious Talk (Includes Scientology) Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom has always been a bit whacky but lately he´s gone totally loony bin material. I think it went too far for poor Katie. It´s a pity for the kid, but he has become a creepy guy lately.

^ Suri always seemed very attached to Katie, so maybe it won't be too bad for her...Besides, Katie will let her go to Parsons or FIT instead of Scientology school!!! :lol:

katie wanted to raise her daughter catholic, like nicole did. if i recall because his first two kids were adopted there was some deal there with nicole. but katie is suris mother, and if you follow other blinds, tom is not suris father, its chris klein.

also suri is the girl version of damien. can you imagine her at scientology school? theyd have to sedate her. lol.

I knew this day would come but to be honest didn't really care cause they are both so boring.

Mission Impossible star 'deeply saddened' by wife's decision to end marriage
He had 'not seen' the divorce coming
Nicole Kidman never saw it coming when he filed for divorce from her... What goes around comes around! - is what joe public will be thinking as they don't know about BIs.

At least this will take the heat off Vanessa and Johnny.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Johnny is probably making a big thank you donation to the church of scientology as we speak

^ Now that would be a DNA test to whip out during the divorce hearings!! :woot:

Suri looks like Tom and a lot of his family, especially his cousin who also acts--something Mapother. She has the same face.

For the LOLs -

Official Statement: Please respect my privacy during this difficult time. (Just mine though — everyone else is fair game.)
I will be vacationing in the Cayman Islands for the Independence Day holiday with my financier, and going over my plans to seek sole custody of myself.
I appreciate the concern and the warm wishes.
Source - surisburnbook.tumblr.com

Radar Online's View -

Holmes & Cruise Divorce: Katie Dumped Tom, Wanted To Step Out of His Shadow

Katie Holmes was the one to pull the plug on her five year marriage to Tom Cruise, and RadarOnline.com has exclusive details on why.

The actress is keen to step out of her superstar husband's shadow and focus on her stalled acting career – and in addition, the couple were battling over how to raise their six-year-old daughter together, Suri.

"Katie just wants to live out of the spotlight of Tom. She wants to focus on her acting career, which has taken a backseat since her marriage," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com. "She is currently filming a movie and has another project lined up and she wants to amp up her career another notch, which she has struggled to do the past few years. Tom was always very vocal about what roles Katie should play.

"Katie and Tom also have very different parenting views. Katie wants Suri to go to school with other children and have a grounded routine whereas Tom doesn't, he wants her schooled in the same manner as Connor and Isabella were. Tom is nowhere near as strict as Katie is and doesn't believe in disciplining Suri, whereas Katie believes that is important. Tom basically treats Suri as a little adult, however Katie treats her like a six-year-old child, and that causes some major clashes over parenting style."

Meanwhile, one thing the couple won't be fighting over is money!

"Tom and Katie have an absolute iron-clad pre-nup and Katie doesn't intend to contest any element of it," the source says. "The only thing to be hammered out will be custody of Suri -- Katie wants primary custody, and she will get it. Katie's father Martin Holmes is an attorney and he is giving advice to his daughter during the divorce proceedings. Katie is relying on her parents now more than ever and they have been her rock."

As previously reported, Hollywood’s top couple have been married since November 2006 and her attorney announced the news of their split. "This is a personal and private matter for Katie and her family," Katie’s attorney Jonathan Wolfe told People magazine. "Katie's primary concern remains, as it always has been, her daughter's best interest."

Meanwhile, Tom's rep released a statement: “Kate has filed for divorce and Tom is deeply saddened and is concentrating on his three children. Please allow them their privacy.”

radaronline.com

Lanieys take -

Robo unshackled

This is why we live in fear on Fridays. Because these motherf-ckers always wait until the very last minute before the weekend before giving us extra work. I’m in the news studio right now. We’re reshuffling etalk around. And the local newsroom just exploded too. This must be the gossip dread I’ve been feeling for a while now. We were waiting for a bomb. And what a bomb it is: Xenu’s mega bomb just pushed Johnny Depp off the front page of everything.

Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise are divorcing. They’ve been married 5 years. Her attorney has released a statement to PEOPLE:

"This is a personal and private matter for Katie and her family. Katie's primary concern remains, as it always has been, her daughter's best interest."

HER attorney. Oh but this is interesting, non?

Also interesting, she’s now back with the same publicist she was with before hooking up with Tom Cruise.

Get as much as you can out of him if he wants you to sign that confidentiality agreement. Because there WILL be a confidentiality agreement. In exchange for her freedom. And probably primary custody of Little Sci...? That might be where it gets ugly. Katie undeniably spends more time with the child than he does. But the Church will want to keep her too. Tom’s position now however is much weaker than it was when he and Nicole Kidman split up. Back then he hadn’t jumped O’s couch. Back then he was still Mr Hollywood #1. These days his professional stature isn’t nearly as solid. Katie has a lot more leverage than Tom does then. And it makes a lot more sense now why she was over in China pimping for figure skaters a few weeks ago. Click here for a refresher.

Katie’s career too has taken a hit since she hopped on the back of his motorcycle and let them erase her brain. That was definitely a consideration. She’d been getting more and frustrated watching other actors go beyond her, and more and more frustrated having to pass up opportunities that did not comply with her husband’s standards.

But how could he release her so quickly? And just before his 50th birthday?

The timing of it, just two weeks after Rock Of Ages underwhelmed would not have been ideal for him which means...

She forced her way out. As evidenced by his statement:

"Kate has filed for divorce and Tom is deeply saddened and is concentrating on his three children. Please allow them their privacy to work this out."

TMZ is now reporting that Katie has filed for sole custody. We’re right out of the gate and already it’s looking acrimonious. So what prompted this? What do we know right now?

Just a few quick hits from phone calls I’ve made so far:

-Her public play will be to paint him as a workaholic, taking job after job and having no time for family. This certainly helps her on the custody side of the argument.
-He was asking her to reconsider and wait another 6 months. She told him she’d think about it but, with support from her family, went for it anyway, and stopped taking his calls two days ago.
-There’s a rumour going around that I can’t lock down that she wants new staff around her and doesn’t want to be spied on anymore.
-Tom was papped on set in Iceland the other day but there’s some confusion now about where he is. No one can find him.

Will let you know more as I do.

Katie be strong...

For my initial report today on the Katie Holmes/Tom Cruise split, please click here. NYC paps say Katie Holmes was still wearing her wedding ring on Wednesday. Pictures are attached. You know what’s interesting about that? They’ve always said that Tom and his inner circle check pap photos when he’s away from her, just to make sure. On top of having staff surround her.

There are so many stories being floated right now it’s hard to keep track and sort through it. Some are saying she’s been slowly, secretly planning it for a while with the help of her parents reaching out to old contacts, like her old publicists, to execute the extraction. As I mentioned earlier, she’s now back with the publicity team at BWR.

As for the “big bang moment”, just like it was with Nicole Kidman, there’s a theory that she observed something that shocked her out of her Xenu hypnosis, something behavioural that may have had to do with their daughter. In her case, if this was the case, she was a lot more clever and stealth about handling it than her predecessor, lining up a solid support system before he could step in and cut her off. Like I said, every source has 10 sources right now and all of them are trying to figure it out.

laineygossip.com

Screw what I said before this is going to be interesting.

This is surprising. I thought Scientology let nobody off the hook - especially not celebrity members.

But I`m reliefed Katie found a way to escape the brainwash and this maniac!

Good luck, Katie. This won`t be easy.

Is Suri Tom's only genetic child? (I know he has the adopted kids from his marriage to Nicole.) If so, that could make her custody battle tough.

Although she's been the one with Suri all the time lately; they've been photographed a lot. I am not surprised at all that they're divorcing; it always seemed like a weird case of celebrity worship in terms of the basis for their marriage in the first place - Katie looked up to him. I've also noticed in her pictures lately that she's been carrying a notebook and papers - I wonder if it's related?

Anyhow, should be interesting to follow...

So.. looks like her contract is over.

2qtbbzo.gif

ontd

Why doesn't nicole get to see her kids?? WHAT?? WHY??
it's a scio rule to not be in contact with those who aren't a part of the church (nicole isn't). they do see her once in awhile from what i got.

after nicole got emotional in an interview recently (mustve been a challenge, lol) about being cut off from the kids and them not loving her, isabelle came out saying she does wnat a relationship with her and does love her. that could just be scientology pr though coz theyve had little to do with her since she left.
tom is NOT suris biological father, he hasnt got any biological children. there was also a rumour way back when that hes actually sterile.
what was the thing that nicole say that 'shocked' her out of her xenu psychosis? out of interest.
go katie btw. that kids gonna need serious therapy as it is, she needs to be around normal people and not spoilt, she sounds like a nightmare. get her in a normal school and away from that fruitloop brigade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->