Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Divorced - No Religious Talk (Includes Scientology) Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say Hollywood gets a really good project together for Katie, Nicole and Vanessa Paradis... :shifty:

I'm kind of looking forward to see which actresses will be auditioning to be Tom's next wife. Blake Lively? :lol:

For some reason it feels like Tom and Katie were married longer than five years but then I realized that they dated for a year or two. It's strange that all three of Tom"s wives was 33 years old at the time of their divorce from him.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tom & Katie holding hands in Iceland TWO WEEKS AGO

aXNGG.jpg

Tom Cruise
really had NO CLUE Katie Holmes planned to file for divorce -- at least judging by this photo, showing what appears to be a blissfully ignorant Tom clinging to his soon-to-be ex-wife ... just two weeks ago. The photo was snapped on June 16th in a city called Reykjavik -- where Tom's been filming his new movie -- and by the looks of it, Tom wasn't suspecting a thing as far as divorce was concerned ... walking around hand-in-hand with Katie. And Katie didn't let on either.

The pic is even more proof Tom was "blindsided" by the divorce papers.

TMZ broke the story ... Katie filed divorce docs against Tom in New York yesterday, citing "irreconcilable differences."

TMZ.com

Not shocking. Although sad since there is a young child involved.

And I think this could get really dirty. I find the whole age thing with his ex-wives creepy. What a strange "coincidence" that they reach 33 and then get divorced :ninja:.

Years before he divorced Nicole, Mimi Rodgers was always saying he was creepy and a total ***hat. No one believed her: she was just the bitter ex-wife. Now that we have Tom's history with Nicole out there, and everything about Katie, I bet Hollywood insiders are regretting putting Tom on a pedestal so long. (Even if he's more widely considered a nutcase, he never lost his film career the way Mel Gibson has.)

I'm curious as Tom's side will spin this. But I'm really rooting for Katie. Mimi and Nicole got blindsided. Let her finally be the ex who nails him to his coffin.

Ugh... I saw that coming I never see these two together, they're so different imo. And I think for Katie's life after Tom will be tough, she's not such a great actress and Suri is too spoiled. Spending much time with Suri does not make Katie a good mother. And Katie's not Nicole. I don't agree that it's Niciole's guilt she lost her kids, she just had a miscarriage and then he dumped her and she was really depressed then.

Last edited by a moderator:
i really didnt see this coming!

but now it makes sense, that we havent seen them together in a while.

What the hell. I knew Scientology is sketchy but it's so upsetting to know she can't meet her children because of this "religion" :judge:

Damn I never thought I'd be this interested following TomKat's divorce this much. Must be the Nicole fan in me :lol:
yeah, the ones out of the COS are called suppressors and they need to be avoided. to say their sketchy is a mild term.:ninja:

^ The pic is even more proof Tom was "blindsided" by the divorce papers.

It was always said that is exactly what he did to Nicole, so...what goes around, comes around I guess... :unsure:

I am surprised to be surprised - I was blindsided by that :smile: I do not think Tom Cruise is a villian but definitely a nutcase and a scientologist - don't know what came first but I never understood how a woman could put up with him and his whole cult surrounding him! I do believe Suri is his biological child though - I mean Nicole did mention that she suffered various miscarriages during their marriage so I would assume that she was pregnant by her then-husband! I never understood why she stayed married with him for so many years and obviously it is terrible that she lost access to her children, them being brainwashed as I do believe that Tom would let them see her but their Scientology-upbringing did mess them up to believe she might not be worthy visiting and having contact with which is cruel - if I was her I would have fought for them though - what is a career compared to having your children? but then I have never been in a similiar position so who am I to judge? as for Katie: bold move having planned it all in advance and having surprised the whole world - it will be interesting to follow whether she will get sole custody - it does seem a bit mean though that she visited him only 10 days ago and tricked him a bit - but maybe that's karma (though I doubt that karma always hits back and bites the person doing wrong otherwise criminals and other bad people would suffer and get to pay ....) to what he did to Nicole - anyway, I just thought about what Michelle Williams said in an interview the other day that you as a woman wish for more than just a "nice guy who is nice to you and that you deserve more" and I instantly thought to myself that maybe Katie read that and that made her think - It made me think, that's for sure :wink:

This is such a career move. A good one. A single mother who wanted to move away from nutcase husband. Katie got with Tom knowing full well about Scientiology. The rituals, the brainwashing,being followed around with new people. Why is Katie divorcing him now. I wonder if she is secretly jealous of Michelle Williams. Katie was the one with the most hype on the show and after. I think Tom could be nothing for her career now and realized that so she stepped away.

With her seeking sole custody. She doesnt have to consult with him if she wants to film anywhere.

This is such a career move. A good one. A single mother who wanted to move away from nutcase husband. Katie got with Tom knowing full well about Scientiology. The rituals, the brainwashing,being followed around with new people. Why is Katie divorcing him now. I wonder if she is secretly jealous of Michelle Williams. Katie was the one with the most hype on the show and after. I think Tom could be nothing for her career now and realized that so she stepped away.

With her seeking sole custody. She doesnt have to consult with him if she wants to film anywhere.
Pretty much agree with everything you've said.

The whole "she's doing it to revive her acting career" thing is laughable to me (if true), I find her to be a horrible actress.

From tmz.com
Katie Holmes May Have SCREWED Tom By Filing in NYC

Katie Holmes' master plan to file for divorce in New York may have created HUGE tax problems for Tom Cruise ... sources connected with the couple tell TMZ.

TMZ broke the story ... Katie filed divorce docs in NYC, in large part because she wants sole legal custody of Suri and New York courts are way more likely to grant Katie sole legal custody and control over child-rearing decisions than California courts.

But here's the problem ... sources connected with the couple tell us ... Tom has been trying to do everything legally within his power to avoid strong ties to New York City because the tax rates are ridiculously high ... and he does not want any appearance that he or Katie have been living there.

But here's the thing ... TMZ has obtained documents which show Tom deeded their NYC apartment to Katie last August and our sources say it was done specifically for tax purposes. Point of fact ... the deed lists a transfer to a trust, but TMZ has confirmed it's a trust established for the benefit of Katie.

Sources say Katie is using the apartment to establish residency in New York for the purpose of the divorce -- something we're told can screw Tom tax-wise.

It's pretty clear .... Tom is not gonna let Katie dictate New York as the venue for the divorce. He clearly thinks Cal-i-for-ni-a's the place he outta be.

but why didnt she get any good roles after her marriage? tom had major production deals at the studio (in fact he was a co-owner of a studio, wasn't he?)

or could it be she just has bad taste in films? (ie jack and jill etc)

i never found her to be a good actor either. and i always thought she was a bonehead for turning down batman the dark knight after having starred in the earlier batman.

Well she's going to be in a film adaptation of Chekhov's The Seagull and I think that is the most promising thing she's done in years. She hasn't wowed me much but she was working with some solid people pre-Cruise.

but why didnt she get any good roles after her marriage? tom had major production deals at the studio (in fact he was a co-owner of a studio, wasn't he?)

or could it be she just has bad taste in films? (ie jack and jill etc)

i never found her to be a good actor either. and i always thought she was a bonehead for turning down batman the dark knight after having starred in the earlier batman.
his word was the final one when it comes to picking up projects she's a part of apparently. rumor has it (:wink:) even chris nolan decided to recast maggie g. for the role cus tom was non-stop on the set for the batman begins and was kinda meddling with the production.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->