Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Divorced - No Religious Talk (Includes Scientology) Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its funny. They hardly looked like a couple the last year. If you look at pictures of their courtship and marriage early on, it is overloaded with smiles and laughter. Katie practically looks like a single mother now.

Nicole was the one that needed and loved Tom. Katie looks like she is over it.:innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a feeling if Isabella and Connor were Nicole's biological children she would of fought a lot harder to be an integral part of their lives.

I have a feeling if Isabella and Connor were Nicole's biological children she would of fought a lot harder to be an integral part of their lives.
i don't think that's a fair thing to say, tbh. COS tactics are the worst and i really don't want to know to what lengths they went when she had to let go of her kids. at the time, they even ordered a book to be written about her personality and "bad mothering" and with tom being one of the top people in HW i really don't think she ever stood a chance. :ninja:

"tom is NOT suris biological father,"

Really? Then who is the biological father? I always thought Suri looked like a combo of Katie and Tom. :blink: ??

^also can you imagine the legal fight Nicole would have gone through. Years of custody battle. The kids would be wrecked if they went through that. Look at Halle Berry and her ex.

Besides do you think Nicole would have had a career like she does if you fought with Tom in court over the kids.

LOL

tumblr_m6e4zlf6cn1qho34yo1_500.png

and this is hilarious. Never seen it before -

ZcdpD.jpg

both from ONTD.

"tom is NOT suris biological father,"

Really? Then who is the biological father? I always thought Suri looked like a combo of Katie and Tom. :blink: ??

Its always been rumoured that her real father is Chris Klein (dude from American Pie series). Katie dumped him cause he's a douche and hooked up with Tom so she wouldn't have the baby out of wedlock or something like that.

Wow! That blind item was correct. Guess I will have to take BLs a bit more seriously.

I'm glad Katie's putting up a fight though. I always felt sorry for the way Nicole got trashed by Tom. Didn't know Tom had sole custody of his kids from his marriage with Nicole. That explains so much why she's never photographed with them. But, they are just about legal adults now? So, they should be able to see her in few years (until Tom/Scientologists have successfully brainwashed them.)

From everything I'm reading, Katie is handling this like a Boss. She even established residency--quietly--over the past year to file in NYC. Savvy.

It makes sad for Nicole that she wasn't as smart about it and lost her kids. But in that case, Tom blindsided her and he had the advantage.

From everything I'm reading, Katie is handling this like a Boss. She even established residency--quietly--over the past year to file in NYC. Savvy.

It makes sad for Nicole that she wasn't as smart about it and lost her kids. But in that case, Tom blindsided her and he had the advantage.

What does filling in NYC have to do with the divorce? Sorry, i'm not American do I have no idea about American law. But i do agree she is being more savvy about it then Nicole was.

I'm surprised about the divorce. And saddened too. I never bought into the whole "contract" stuff and I have always liked Tom and liked him and Katie as a couple. Though looking back at it now, they've rarely been seen together as of late, so I suppose it's not totally out of the blue.

Either way though, the reactions are making me so sad. People are celebrating? And everyone is being so unfair to Tom, imo. Other than the gossip, there's no evidence at all that he was bad or mean or in any way unfair to Katie. And especially if he was blindsided. Why is he being so villainized? And whatever you think about him, Suri is the one who's going to suffer the most. Poor bb. Katie is a coward if she's really done all this backwork just to make sure Tom doesn't get joint custody.

Other than the gossip, there's no evidence at all that he was bad or mean or in any way unfair to Katie. And especially if he was blindsided. Why is he being so villainized?

dont you remember how nicole was treated right after her miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy by tom?

I'm surprised about the divorce. And saddened too. I never bought into the whole "contract" stuff and I have always liked Tom and liked him and Katie as a couple. Though looking back at it now, they've rarely been seen together as of late, so I suppose it's not totally out of the blue.

Either way though, the reactions are making me so sad. People are celebrating? And everyone is being so unfair to Tom, imo. Other than the gossip, there's no evidence at all that he was bad or mean or in any way unfair to Katie. And especially if he was blindsided. Why is he being so villainized? And whatever you think about him, Suri is the one who's going to suffer the most. Poor bb. Katie is a coward if she's really done all this backwork just to make sure Tom doesn't get joint custody.

^ Tom is that you? I kid, I kid :lol:. Each to their own but I personally believe that Katie has made the right decision she hasn't looked happy in a while. Its almost like Tom and Scientology zapped all her energy and youthfulness out of her :unsure:.

^I agree. I follow Katie's thread here, and it's like she's always alone or with Suri. Very rarely in recent months have I seen her photographed with Tom. She seems to be the main parent anyhow. I can't recall seeing ANY pics of just Tom with Suri. It's either Katie and Suri, or Tom Katie and Suri.

As regards to Tom - Scientology is freaky to a lot of people, so that may be why people wonder, and why they are happy for Katie,that she's getting out of the marriage and that system.

i am shocked tbh... they seem to be very loving, especially when they are with suri..

i wonder how suri will cope with this... :shock:

Just went through Katie's thread - the last photo I could see of Tom and her together was back in early April, almost 3 months ago.

dont you remember how nicole was treated right after her miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy by tom?

How? As far as I recall, there were rumors that she cheated on him with Ewan McGregor and may have been pregnant with his baby? I don't think either commented on the reason for their divorce.

How? As far as I recall, there were rumors that she cheated on him with Ewan McGregor and may have been pregnant with his baby? I don't think either commented on the reason for their divorce.

she was dumped by tom a few weeks after a miscarriage. that's pretty harsh dont you think? :innocent:

and there never was any proof that she was pregnant by ewan. i dont think its even credible.

it's a scio rule to not be in contact with those who aren't a part of the church (nicole isn't). they do see her once in awhile from what i got.
What the hell. I knew Scientology is sketchy but it's so upsetting to know she can't meet her children because of this "religion" :judge:

Damn I never thought I'd be this interested following TomKat's divorce this much. Must be the Nicole fan in me :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->