Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Divorced - No Religious Talk (Includes Scientology) Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't honest believe that the Rupert Murdoch posted those tweets. You would think he would still be keeping a low profile after the sh*tstorm he created in England.

I've always believe that Rupert is the reason Tom and the evil Scientologist were never able to destroy Nicole's career.
it's a confirmed and legit twitter account so even if he didn't write the exact tweets they (PR team) had his blessing to tweet it. don't forget he's great friends with nicole. :wink:

^ Tom and his crew don't want Rupert banging the drum for Katie's side- his reach is formidable! :unsure:

If she thinks she is being followed, why not hire some security guys and intercept them and file charges? :unsure:

**see tFS Guidelines, please**

Scientology said they're not following Katie... BULL***!
Paparazzos said they have seen cars nearby her home... :unsure:

anyways. i think it´s still sad that this marriage is going to an end. Katie seemed like really in love at the begin. But we rarely saw them together in the last few month. it´s sad for Suri, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do think she was genuinely in love with him at first and swept up. I mean, think about it, what 25-year old wouldn't get caught up in shopping sprees, private planes, mansions in fabulous cities, a movie star fawning over them.

^ Yes I agree. She was flattered and didn't fully realise the situation.****

Weekly mag covers are starting to come out -

People.com

2a21dk.jpg

US Weekly.com

wqoj5x.jpg

I was living in Australia when Tom dumped Nicole and it was glorious. All the weekly's brought their issues out early and for a Nicole fashion fan it was great with all the pics. How could he have dumped their Nicole.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Yes, I was wondering if this will push Tom into the Mel Gibson Zone where no one wants to go to his movies anymore...:unsure:

Another Tom & Katie blind item 'revealed'

BlindGossip – This celebrity couple is close to a final agreement over how everything – including the child/ren – is going to be divided in the divorce. However, the wife’s legal team is having her keep one chip in her pocket for the divorce trial. If the husband’s team tries any last-minute maneuvering, the wife is not afraid to reveal an incident where she (along with their child/ren) caught her husband in bed with a family friend of theirs. The friend is a professional athlete. In case you’ve been wondering why the couples rarely get together for more than an hour and a photo op – this is the reason.

SOLVED!

It’s Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes! Source: BlindGossip.com

Popular guess is that David Beckham is the athlete. Ive always wondered why the Beckham's and the Cruise's didn't hang out anymore especially since they were pictured non-stop when they Beckhams lived in Spain and when they first moved to Hollywood :innocent:.

...and then John Travolta left behind his copy of that particular sex tape in a hotel room.

I don't buy into the BlindGossip blinds...there's no way this whole custody battle/divorce was negotiated. Tom, the control freak, can't be happy about how Katie is the one in the #1 position right now.

I don't buy into the BlindGossip blinds...there's no way this whole custody battle/divorce was negotiated. Tom, the control freak, can't be happy about how Katie is the one in the #1 position right now.

or it was negotiated, but now Katie is going rogue

^ Yup- Katie has nothing to worry about if NewsCorp is behind her, they can blanket the world with anti-Tom stories every day of the week if they want to; Rupert is Citizen Kane...B)

katie looks so good after her first public appearance after the announcement, just saw it on people.com

+1, amazing how happy she looks, like 5 years got removed from her face in 2 days

After announcing her break-up from Hollywood actor Tom Cruise over the weekend, Katie Holmes has now fired her publicist and re-appointed her old, pre-Cruise one.

After seven years with the same publicist, Katie fired the highly respected Slate PR earlier today and immediately signed with BWR again. In a statement they said: "Actress Katie Holmes has left her publicist at Slate PR and has signed with BWR Public Relations."

The statement continued: "Following the announcement of her divorce from Tom Cruise, she is now represented by Leslie Sloane in the New York office and Nanci Ryder in Los Angeles.
Ooh I don't like this at all. Do you guys know who Leslie Sloane is.

She is the rep who stood by and let both Britney and Lindsay go off the rails. Remember the Britney interview with Matt Lauder where she made a complete fool of herself. Well Leslie ok that. Her response was "Britney's a big girl and makes her own decisions". No b*tch that's your job to protect her public image.

Leslie Sloane is a terrible terrible rep. Hopefully this Nanci Ryder knows what she's doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->