Tom Ford S/S 2019 : Gigi Hadid & Joan Smalls by Ferry van der Nat

ChicSaks

Reaction score
2019-02-01-Vanity-Fair-45.jpg

2019-02-01-Vanity-Fair-46.jpg

Vanity Fair US

not in love with it, but like it.

not in love with it, but like it.

This sums it up perfectly. The portraits each on a page of their own would probably be stronger than grouped. 1 or 2 shots are good, but dragged down by the others.

I like the vibe but I don't think Gigi is really pulling it off. It's blander than it should be. Maybe someone like Luna would've been a better fit for that type of portrait and styling.

like it but sorry. i can not stand her look, she is no good for tom ford.she is only good for tommy hilfiger,otherwise i can not see her in any other brand

Glamour! Yes!
I was afraid when I saw « Tom Ford: Gigi Hadid ».
I think it’s great because of the glasses. I’m not sure it would have been that successful if it was just her bare face.

Joan looks good.
Brigit Kos would have been perfect for this.

I think they both look great. Hoping to see more models though.

HERE is my very point exactly: when you hire a real supermodel like Joan Smalls, then you have great results; however Gigi plays being a model but she does not know how to pose and clearly the result with her photos is bland or not good enough for the brand. She is a super commercial girl who does well for Tommy Hilfiger and catalogues or smiling jobs lol but not for Haute Couture or high fashion, these jobs need the real deal, the same apply for that joke of a model Kendall Jenner.

I quite like this in spite of Gigli; I have a thing for eye shadow combined with big retro glasses.

I just love these glasses.

These pictures are poisoned with high fashion, soooo good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lofo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->