Tom Ford S/S 2008 : Noah Mills by Terry Richardson

tomford1ue8.jpg
tomford2uz8.jpg

Source: Gawker.com

yes yes....
not sure that his p*rn-chic label under terry richardson (or anyone else) is still coherent and has a point....
gucci club is closed, man,and tom ford's club will too very soon, if you don't get a little bit creative.....

I'd like the first one a lot better if he wasn't holding the drink and (what looks like) a cigar. The naked girl has a kind of 70's look that works, kind of Bourdin.

But in all honesty, these crappy ads aren't doing the label justice. His clothes are gorgeous, luxurious and chic....the whole Terry Richardson look cheapens the image of TF imo.

girl is faceless and guy is pretty nice.
i guess the main idea of this campaign is a man and a woman like his passionate accessory
and i think that they transmitted good. i just don`t think that`s something about art, that`s something about advertising and creators get it.

Kind of funny how when he started his menswear line he was all about "elegance" and "luxury" and now he's back to p*rn-chic, isn't it?

I'm supposing this advert is meant to be pure comedy, a kind of ironic riff on the usual Tom Ford visuals, sending it up. It made me smile, but if it's meant to be at all serious, it doesn't really work for me.

Cathy, for sure its a comedy, terry is always laughs first at all i, its a pure irony. and people take it seriously)

These two shocked me... But typical Tom Ford.

^ me too, im over of being shocked by him. i want to be blown away by his designs not his ads. and its been a long time since thats happened.

There are more pics in LeBook now...you should change thread title :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->