Tom Ford S/S 2008 : Noah Mills by Terry Richardson

love the ad! female model has a slight resemblance to nataliya G

so full campaign with all credits
photo- terry Ricahrdson
creative direction- Tom Ford
Models- Noah Mills, Marianna Braga, Tonia Moliavko( they were also in eyewear and perfume ads) and Jon Kortajavena
hair and make-up Luis Guillermo

so this is the same shoot that perfume and eyewear ads( see credits)

lebook.com

Last edited by a moderator:
:shock:
These are definitely impressive...

Thanks, ASF!:flower:

Kinda stupid ad but is does make me want that siicckk suit he is wearing which is basically the point of the ad.
That suit is seriously hot to death.

Exactly, you can clearly see the clothes - how many ads can you say that of - and it's like you could almost touch them, they seem so crisp in the images. Never mind the naked girl, let's get to the suit.

oh noah, how i love thee...:wub:

the first ad is ok, the rest are just plain sexist.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's something I'd never thought of, because I look at them through the eyes of 'knowing Tom Ford' in that I presume a gay man's conception of the scenario is less sexist/more ironic than if generated by a straight man.

That's something I'd never thought of, because I look at them through the eyes of 'knowing Tom Ford' in that I presume a gay man's conception of the scenario is less sexist/more ironic than if generated by a straight man.

even as a gay man, i find some of those images degrading. then again, i've always felt that some of tom ford's designs for gucci were borderline sexist, but that's just my opinion. gay or straight, men can be pigs (sometimes).

i can't believe people actually like this bull****. it's not creative, interesting, or sexy. Tom Ford puts advertisements like this out because he can, and he gets away with it because of who he is. As for the female model in the group, well, she's a dumb***.

I love these ads. So hypersexual without looking anywhere near as cheesy as some D&G or DSquared campaigns.

i agree that the ads really have that hypersexual things. but which image will be printed in the magazine ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->