Tom Ford S/S 2008 : Noah Mills by Terry Richardson

Luxx

oh me, oh my
Reaction score
Classic Tom.

Can't wait to see the full series. Almost everything Tom has done for menswear line has been shot by Terry and I've no doubt that this has been shot by him as well. Any word on the male model though? He looks quite familiar and yet I can't place him.

S/S 08

Image Credit | Scanned by Me from Vanity Fair March 08

Thanks so much jssy4eva for the ID! I knew he looked familiar! Noah is smokin' in this ad.

I agree with you, he's just all around gorgeous :blush:

Not to mention sexy as hell.
I hope there are a lot of images in this campaign :brows:

i'm liking it....
isn't Testino sad that Tom Ford employed Richardson?

thanks luxx.

Thanks for this!:flower:
I like it! And can't wait to see more!

thanks for posting luxx . its a surprise for me :smile: i didnt know ford is acutally having a campaign for spring.and noah is just handsome. (although i never imagined him in tom ford's ads)

i don't know which i like better, tom ford's line, or his advertising. there is a playful appeal to the clothing - a subtle reminder that dressing up should be fun. thank you! :smile:

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Ditch the no talent hack Tom!

i think i like it... i kind of like the whole 'luxury and sex' contrast that Tom Ford and Terry Richardson tried to create... i wanna see more of Tom Ford's adverts!!!

There is one with him (the model) and a naked girl grabing his crotch, it's funny because it gets dirty as expected. You can see the shot I'm talking about in Out magazine's March issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->