Tome F/W 2015.16 New York

marcBarna

Reaction score
Tome-RTW-FW15-New-York-1273-1423758400-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

:heart:

looking forward to seeing the whole collection; what a beautiful model to open with! :heart:

Such a refreshing and chic NY collection , very very lovely.

These guys just get better and better.

I'm counting the days to see these guys finally blow up big time. Easily one of the most exciting brands in NY. Another great collection here. They nail this downtown sophistication look.

This is so good the coat with white belt is stellar, it's modern and functional.

This collection dives under the radar way too quickly. It deserves much more attention. Gorgeous lines. I specifically the shirtdress reinterpretations. Flawless showing, very modern.

This collection dives under the radar way too quickly. It deserves much more attention. Gorgeous lines. I specifically the shirtdress reinterpretations. Flawless showing, very modern.
This is extremely true. I almost wish they had won first place at the CFDA Vogue Fashion Fund Awards the year they were in the running. They've consistently improved each season but aren't getting the recognition they deserve.

https://www.youtube.com/user/mbfashionweek

can't tell this apart from many other NY brands, nothing special

gorgeous collection. I get Altuzarra vibes? their styles are similar imo. very talented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeybabe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->