Toni Garrn

It's amazing how quickly she's developing from a very pretty but a little bland teenager into a stunningly beautiful woman! We'll get to see a lot of her in the future (I really hope so).

I agree on that Barbie comment.
but I think it's nice to have someone like that between all those fierce mean looking girls
(and sometimes weird looking).

^It sure is!!!!:flower:
It is nice to have some real *model* beauty back

i agree with some who've posted earlier in the topic that she has great, beautiful, glowy skin however, you've got to take into consideration that she is only 14 & she's probably just started going through puberty so she really hasn't gone through that stage where her skin changes. She still has the skin of her earlier years.

Just what i think :wink:

She looks stunning in her new polaroids. I think there is something more to her than your typical blue-eyed blonde model..

^ According to this post (from this thread, btw), she was born on July 7 1991 (a cancer, yay).

I know for sure that in July of this year she was at least 15, because that's when the New Faces Awards were taking place (where she was nominated) and she was said to be 15 in all the press releases (like this one, for example).

Oh, and generally, girls hit puberty way earlier than 14, the age when they start developing is around 10/11/12 (and they seem to get even younger every generation).

:flower:

Just a little piece of gossip about Toni from Wayne @ MDC that you might find interesting. However, I doubt that the campaign news is related to her though...

There is one massive campaign breakthrough looming however. I've been warned under penalty of painfull death to keep my arch mouth shut but next week at MDC three new girls will break onto the Top 50 with unusually high positioning. From the murky clouds of new girls rising it is Meghan Collison, Adina Forisz, and Toni Garnn who have the truly super-star editorial and campaign velocity, right this minute. Model spotters can decode those tea leaves I suppose, for what they're worth.
(theimagist)

^ According to this post (from this thread, btw), she was born on July 7 1991 (a cancer, yay).

I know for sure that in July of this year she was at least 15, because that's when the New Faces Awards were taking place (where she was nominated) and she was said to be 15 in all the press releases (like this one, for example).

Oh, and generally, girls hit puberty way earlier than 14, the age when they start developing is around 10/11/12 (and they seem to get even younger every generation).

:flower:

oh i see, thanks for the information :flower: but i still stand behind what i was saying. Although she may be 16, she still is at the point where her skin is in very good condition without much care. It'll probably change within the next year, however she may just have naturally great skin :innocent:

:wink:

Meh, don't like Toni. She is pretty but just too plain and boring. She is way too overrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->