Toni Garrn

is she going to do Calvin Klein campaign?and information?

I think she's positively stunning! Her editorials as of now aren't phenomenal, but I think once she's given better editorial content to work with, I feel like she'll really shine.

She's more than stunning in backstage pictures and in polaroids and has a great walk. I think what makes her so stunning is her simplicity. Not that she's boring, but she's so clean and pure and genuinely gorgeous. I love the sunkist look she has about her as well, with the slightly tanned skin tone, the sprinkling of freckles and the beach hair.

Best newcomer, in my opinion. I hope she has a long a successful career.

I do think she's one of the best new comers
next to Ali Stephens, of course.
I think she looks more 'american' than Ali Stephens
who is actually from america.
Ali looks more foreign, Toni doesn't
& i think looking foreign in this industry
adds more appeal & works to your advantage.

:mohawk:

me too...I thought Ali is ok but I think she's a bit to harsh for my taste..but that can change soon^^

I think she's positively stunning! Her editorials as of now aren't phenomenal, but I think once she's given better editorial content to work with, I feel like she'll really shine.

She's more than stunning in backstage pictures and in polaroids and has a great walk. I think what makes her so stunning is her simplicity. Not that she's boring, but she's so clean and pure and genuinely gorgeous. I love the sunkist look she has about her as well, with the slightly tanned skin tone, the sprinkling of freckles and the beach hair.

Best newcomer, in my opinion. I hope she has a long a successful career.

I couldn't agree more about everything you just said. :flower:

best new comer?
don't get me wrong
she's GORGEOUS
but she's really generic
in terms of modelling
she doesn't have something
that any other model really
does not have.
it's just that she's new.
that's why she appeals
so much to you all, i'm telling you

:innocent:

she is very beautiful and not weird looking, but that doesn't mean she is boring!
I believe in her :flower:

I've just scanned through her entire thread. Her work is not impressive as the editorials she has been casted for have not taken her there just yet, but she certainly has a lot of potential! I'm so happy for her, as the cK exclusive! :woot: She is such a classic beauty. :crush:

best new comer?
don't get me wrong
she's GORGEOUS
but she's really generic
in terms of modelling
she doesn't have something
that any other model really
does not have.
it's just that she's new.
that's why she appeals
so much to you all, i'm telling you

:innocent:

why is it so unbelievable that we just like Toni? :angry::huh:

I hope that the way she looks (fresh,wholesome etc.) does not work against her.
Models who are popular right now don't look like her but I think and hope she will do well because of that.
As Mchunu<3 said she does have that 'all-American look', which is usually favoured by Bruce Weber and A&F ads and therefore isn't really associated with high fashion, but I reckon she'll hit really big anyway.......and she's still very young, time will tell.

she would fit also the pure ads just as CK and Jil Sander I agree that I couldn't see her working for Gucci,Prada or Valentino but there are lots of other brands

why is it so unbelievable that we just like Toni? :angry::huh:

it's not, but i think you all like her more b/c she's new.
IMO, she's gorgeous, but as time goes on i think she'll be just
another gorgeous face. & there are many of those in the fashion industry.

She's not rare.

I do think she's PERFECT for CK, though.
^_^

Got to keep my eye on her...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annetbef
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->