Toni Garrn

That ELLE cover is one of the worst, worldwide, to date. That Gucci number has been repeated to death + it's too contrived.

It would be really amazing if someone could translate the little article section :flower:

The little world of Toni Garrn

The interviewer says in the introduction that Toni is heading out from a Pilates session wearing a big Zara scarf, Cheap Monday jeans and a t-shirt with the british flag. She writes that she looks more like a teenager that the femme fatale we see on the cover of magazines or walking for CK, Fendi etc.

Her modeling city: New York
«I've been travelling between Hamburg and Paris since I'm 14. My mother used to drive me to the airport every friday evening. I used to prepare my schoolbag for the monday and to left it in the trunk of her car, then fly for the weekend. On the monday morning, at dawn, my mother would fetch me from the airport to high school! It's been almost a year that I moved here. I live in the Financial District, not the funniest area in New York but I get to live on the 37th floor of a building with a doorman, a gymnasium and a swimming pool wich is very convenient. I share this loft with my best friend Ali Stephens. When I'm not working I like to take a walk for hours and to have gargantuan lunches with my model friends. We often go to Gyu-Kaku, a corean barbecue on the Lower East Side. I'm also a movie-goer. New York is an amazing city but its tireless energy can make you crazy. I need to go back to Germany, in the countryside, to keep my stability. I can't imagine having one day children growing up in New York.»

Her cult object: a piano
«I just bought my first piano for only a few hundreds of dollars. It's a Baldwin from the 30s, almost a hundred-year-old. I grew up surrounded by music, it's part of my childhood. I used to play violin and flute for a time too. I'm currently listening to Bruno Mars and Rihanna on my ipod.»

Her it bag: the 2.55 by Chanel
«Karl gave it to me during a show. It's the most beautiful object and gift I've ever received. I love its vintage side.»

Her beauty routine: a naturally fresh complexion

«When I go out I put mascara and if I'm tired I use a bit of Laura Mercier's Secret Camouflage concealer. That's all. So far I'm lucky to have good genes and a porcelain complexion. And I've been wearing the perfume Omnia by Bulgari for more than 3 years.»

Her happy moment: a family week end
«Every year my whole family (around 20 persons) get together in the countryside near Hamburg for a long weekend of sport and great food. We play tennis and organize tournaments. I sleep in the kids bedroom and it's fiesta time!»

i miss her for the CPB ad, i don't know why shiseido hire a hollywood star, it just doesn't right...

Chic Easy Pieces
US HARPER'S BAZAAR APRIL 2011
Ph: Camilla Akrans
St: Brana Wolf
M: Toni Garrn

womenmanagement.blogspot

I am so glad that my favourite blondie is doing great job^^

Getting a lot of editorial stuff recently!
Liking the new one but I'm not too fond on the wavy hair...

It's really great to see her doing a lot of good jobs.

!!Toni is on the cover of Harper's Bazaar Ukrain May 2011!! it is reprint from Harper's bazaar Us......but anyway i am so happy i will have at least one magazine with Toni on the cover^^

Last edited by a moderator:
001_Cover_HB05_.jpg

bazaar.sanomamedia.com.ua

OMG What a cover :D

tumblr_lji0ln79kP1qimqr3o1_500.png

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/toni-garrn?before=1302552394

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nametfs