Toni Garrn

I love the atmosphere of the cover, and she looks beautiful but I dont like that sack she's wearing.

Guys, I just randomly flipped through her pics on the mega model agency website and the very last pic is a video. I felt really uncomfortable watching it as you can tell it must have been quite awkward for her filming it..it's weird:

http://megamodelagency.com/video_big.php?nr=1846

Does Toni really need to do videos like that? Don't her pictures prove how pretty and versatile she is?!

:D
it's maybe funny a little bit, but i don't feel uncomfortable. I mean all models do that. it's really not the first video of such kind i see.
chill

:D
it's maybe funny a little bit, but i don't feel uncomfortable. I mean all models do that. it's really not the first video of such kind i see.
chill

hehe!
maybe it's the silence..maybe I'd feel more relaxed about it if there was some sort of music ^_^

Auf dem Cover Toni Garrn mit Rose im Mund;
Thema: die düstere Pracht der aktuellen Mode "Darklands in Spring"
- fotografiert von Ralph Mecke.

Source: almamyonlinemagazine.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:
^good news, thx:D:flower:
F/W 11 New York backstages
Carolina Herrera

Tommy Hilfiger

fmag

Somehow she seems to be making a lot of money. She isnumber 22 on models.com's Money Girls list:

Toni Garrn in many ways was destined to be a lucrative booking powerhouse. The beauty is just impossible!

Right after Abbey Lee Kershaw and Carmen Kass and Michelle Buswell. Carmen has a beauty contract and Michelle fragrance contracts but Toni's money must be coming from catalogue work.

Manor Season Opening Spring 2011

picturecentral.wordpres

Elle France May 2011
Photography: David Slijper
Styling: Julie Chanut-Bombard
Makeup: Romy Soleimani

As gorgeous as can be, I have to say I'm liking her more as she ages, she's gone from cute girl to stunning woman!

fashiongonerogue

Last edited by a moderator:
Stunning woman indeed! She looks so beautiful, though i must admit that the mouth hanging open look bothers me as it is going on in every photo...

there is an editorial in Achtung... I wanted to scan it, but the pages aren't added together very well... I hope that we will get the originals...

^I've only been able to find one picture black and white with a floating white dress. Ralph Mecke shot it but I can't find it anywhere online.

The Elle editorial is outstanding for a beauty editorial. Toni needs to get an even bigger beauty contract than the one she had with Shiseido.

228470_224100040939718_128494980500225_1079331_6796047_n.jpg
ponyryder's facebook

toni garrn's first polaroid at 13yo

Wow she was a stunning back then too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diankapipipu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"