Toni Garrn

^ She looks so beautiful when she smiles (or makes funny faces :lol:).
Can somebody please translate?? :flower:

SHe looks so chic and gorgeous at the Chanel show, love light blouse and shorts:heart:. Hope to more of her next season and some new print work would be amazing:D

KinderZEIT: Kann man nicht heimlich seine eigenen Schuhe anziehen?

Toni Garrn: Nee, man darf sich nicht mal selbst die Nägel lackieren oder seine eigene Unterwäsche tragen. Selbst wenn man einen Wintermantel zeigt, fragen sie, ob man deren Unterhose anhat.
Strange.

^ could you translate and explain pls what is that about? google translator wasn't too helpful...

Kinderzeit: Can't one just secretly put on his own shoes ?

Toni Garrn: Noo you can't even paint your fingernails by yourself or wear your own underwear. Even if your wearing a winter coat they ask you, whether you're wearing their underwear.

My english isn't very good but I'll try it. At first I have to say, this is an interview for chields or teens. Toni was asked if she could wear her own shoes at a fashion show. Her answer was: "No, you're even not allowed to paint your own nails or to wear your own underwear. Even if she presents a winter coat, they ask if she wears their underwear.

I tried to translate the whole interview.

Attachments

• ToniGarrnInterviewKinderZEIT-en.pdf
    91.7 KB · Views: 34
^i believe she'll be top again
thx for the interview, Toni is a great and professional model!^_^

Go-See, Toni Garrn photographed by Ezra Petronio

25zqoud.jpg

selfserviceblog

^i believe she'll be top again
thx for the interview, Toni is a great and professional model!^_^

Don't belive so many great girls run the industry. She had her big, big time but you can't complain she does many catalogues jobs $$

^i dont know but i hope.
there are many new comers but you'll find most of them you cant even id, this industry changes very soon, what i believe is Toni has a strong face and she'll not just flop

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diankapipipu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->