Toni Garrn

^ I didn't know she did VS? She seems too... "classy" for it? Is that the right word? haha..

I think Victoria's Secret is the right direction for her. I'm not liking it a 100% but she might bring some class to it.

Thank you for the outtakes!

I can see Toni walking the VSFS, but I feel the same way about Toni doing VS catalogs as I do Anna J. They are both so much better than that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Toni definitely belongs to HF, but i don't mind seeing her at VS at all. VS models are doing HF now anyway, so it might help her ^_^

The Question is does VS want her? Because in HF-Terms she was a Light!

^ Well, they seem to want her since she's in the catalog! I'd rather her keep doing HF stuff.

Does this means she's gonna walk in the next VS show?
I'd love to see her!

Need to step in and say that debates over whether a model should or should not do Victoria Secret's are limited to this thread:
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f9...-see-first-post-before-posting-119731-48.html

It's fine to comment here on any VS work Toni does, but due to a reoccurring issues we've had in other models threads regarding VS talk the moderator team asks that in depth conversations stay confined to the designated thread alone. Thanks for understanding :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diankapipipu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->