Toni Garrn

I love how Vogue Espana always captures her sexiness, they did it well with the rocker editorial with her and Iselin, and they did it beautifully here as well. So, so, stunning :heart: (Other than the photoshop snafu on the cover :wink:)

Vogue Spain October 2011 (HQ Cover)
Toni Garrn & Clive Owen by Alexi Lubomirski

+ Vogue Cabello (Toni Garrn by Greg Kadel - reprint from Numero November 2009 cover)

scanned by Zhanna

V Magazine's Black and White Ball

vmagazine, bfanyc

^Oh,ok,I didn't check for his height,but he seemed shorter in those pictures...Maybe cause Toni is wearing heels,and she's 181cm...

I don't think she's skipping Milan just because she wasn't at Gucci and Alberta Ferreti today. She hasn't walked for them since SS09 and FW09 respectively and it was highly unlikely that she'll walk for them again. It's pretty obvious that they've lost interest in her. To me, at least.

Fendi is tomorrow and I think she will be there. Also D&G and Max Mara which she walked last Spring/Summer season. The next days are decisive anyway.
And yes, I also remember that someone said she was in Milan for castings.

Yes, that was me who said that she was in Milan for castings.
On September 4th she said "I'm home now but next week I'll be in Milan for casting". On her facebook page.

TONI WAS AT FENDI <3

scaled.php

twitter.com/allure_magazine

she looks stunning with that hair and makeup... agh i can't wait for HQ runway stills!

Fendi S/S 2012 Milan

daylife

Finally! I was sure about her doing the show and of course, she looked amazing. <3

She's always so perfect for Fendi. :clap: Give her a campaign again Karl. :judge:

Jo No Fui S/S 12 Milan

2011-09-22-11-39-23-jo-no-fui-3190.jpg

2011-09-22-11-44-25-jo-no-fui-3232.jpg

2011-09-22-11-47-52-jo-no-fui-3248.jpg

nowfashion

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fahad9320