Toni Garrn

H&M Fall 2011 Catalog
u5top.jpg
33xil4n.jpg

syxg6r.jpg
oasyky.jpg

lundlund.com

Wow I did not expect this :woot: !

Why? She was at the cashting last year and made it into the final round! It was clear that she will attend the casting this year, too! She looks more mature now (Face and Bodywise)! So i'm sure she will look awsome!

i cant wait to see her as well! but i dont think she'd have wing this year, looks probably she's going to wear the pink. anyways this is a good option for her career

^ she is in the first segment (the ballet one) judging by the board and I can see her in the pink one as well. So I am pretty sure she will get two outfits (Constance got two outfits last year and it was her first time as well, but no wings though). Also, Karmen seems to be having wings this year and it's also her first time (she's under Toni on the fittings board - look 18) so she has chances.
However it's just the fittings, they might change their outfits.

^your point makes sense, then finger cross
IMO, Toni deserves a wing, her body is perfect for VS but she needs to show us her acting.

I find her a bit too young for wings with her 19 years. However, I'm looking so forward to seeing her at VS. :heart:

OMG Toni at VS that's great news! I think she's perfect for it and I can't wait for sneakpeeks of the show in a few days!

m79owi.jpg

fashion.telegraph.co.uk

Sexy outfit and the wings are lovely :heart:

OMG I'm freaking out! Her outfit is great!! I hope they dont change it last minute!

So pleased to see Toni in VSFS. And the outfit is pretty and wings aw !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KingoRichie1990
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->