Toni Garrn

Last month she was in St. Barth, where she was shooting a campaign!
The Newspaper "Welt" just said it was for a big US-Fashionhouse!

Top-Model Toni Garrn (sie steht gerade in St. Barth für die Kampagne eines US-Modegiganten vor der Kamera)
welt.de

^ I'd guess Carolina Herrera... which really isn't too exciting, so I hope I'm wrong!

I doubt it is for hererra as the article says it's for a fashion giant or fashion powerhouse and hererra hardly is one.... St barth is shooting location sounds pretty much like kors, Vs, maybe even one of the ck diffusion lines or so.... Excited to See the results.
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't think and I hope it's not for Carolina Herrera, I never liked their ads (it would be good for her though) and it's highly unlikely it could be for Michael Kors either (I don't see her replacing Karmen), IMO. It might be for CK or something commercial (like VS). Really excited anyway!

Jo No Fui S/S 2012 Milan backstage

donaldj.tumblr.com

VogueElle Addict wrote in the Campaign thread that Hilary Rhoda and Lara Stone were also shooting in St. Barth for CK!!! That would be great if Toni is also in the campaign :D

She might have two outifts at the VSFS or they changed the first one (I hope for two anyway).

Look #49

screencapture lovemusic102 @ bellazon

It's in the I Put A Spell On You segment.

Hoping for 2 because the butterfly-one was made for her :heart:

I cannot wait to see her there! Her butterfly outfit is amazing, she's too cute in it.

'The #VSFashionShow beauty team is out in full force! Check out this gorge runway look.”'
smdll1.jpg

Twitter.com/VictoriasSecret

btw you might want to thumbnail the second image, it makes the page load even harder and it's too big. And the first one isn't clickable.

However, I just can't wait to see tomorrow afternoon all the pics. It is going to be a hard day tomorrow :cry: (hating the massive time difference) And curious to see if she got two outfits (I hope one of them is not for Pink after all).

Last edited by a moderator:
omg how beautiful is she at #932 :crush: other models at VS backstage looking like s*hit without make-up compared to her :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KingoRichie1990
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->