Toni Garrn

She's had a pretty chequered runway career, hasn't she? She started with a bang, was subsequently absent for a few seasons, and then she came back and wasn't getting booked a lot, and then in the next couple of seasons she was getting booked a lot, and now she's had a pretty underwhelming season. It's not like her aesthetic doesn't have any currency anymore (like, for instance, the doll faced look), but it's not like she's really in either.

The audience here puts too much weight on runway bookings, what truly counts is editorial and campaign visibility and Toni has it galore.

Agreed!! Would you do fittings, rehearsal for a runway apperance for a stupid bag? I would not

Agreed!! Would you do fittings, rehearsal for a runway apperance for a stupid bag? I would not

So I presume you feel Natasha Poly and Anja Rubik are doing runway just for a stupid bag, eh?

When a model has an underwhelming season, fans usually say that runways don't matter. But unless one is Kate or Gisele or Daria or Lara or Natasha or Raquel or in their league, I do think runway appearances does increase a model's chance of getting booked for editorials/campaigns. It doesn't guarantee it, but there's a higher likelihood.

Still, like I said, she could always have a smashing S/S 13. She's had strong comebacks before, and there's no reason why it shouldn't happen again. This has been an odd season overall anyway, with some of the most bizarre castings for some of the most prestigious shows.

thank you for all those pics Anna :smile:...

I just see this pictures and they seem old... do you know for what it's been for?

listal.com

^ you're welcome and those pics are from Barbara Bui S/S 2009. Here.

Gianfranco Ferre F/W 12.13 backstage

John Meschi Facebook

thank you :flower:...

i like her ed by Camilla Akrans more... the last ed by Mario Vivanco was the same type... she is looking like a doll...

P&C

puc_aktuell_tony_garrn_03.jpg

puc_aktuell_tony_garrn_06.jpg

Source: peek-cloppenburg.de

Last edited by a moderator:
^ she looks really gorgeous there, thanks!
Here are more from P&C

same source

Gianfranco Ferre FW12 (in HQ)

Jon Meschi facebook

Dior SS12

grazia.it

^^reprint from French Elle (March 2011)
^photographed by Florian Grill, here is his website and the pictures without the fmd logo.

Muse Spring 2012 (without text)
http://mode.newslicious.net/2012/03/lady-doll-toni-garrn-kendra-spears-by.html
I hope a link to the editorial it's fine. I didn't really want to repost it since it has already been posted in a HQ.

Dolce & Gabbana backstage

Etro backstage

headpress

H&M Conscious Collection Spring 2012

hmfashionmediaupdate.com

After Dolce & Gabbana F/W 12.13

iphiechan.tumblr.com

Neiman Marcus

neimanmarcus

Saks Fifth Avenue
FRANKREPS Hair Stylist Shin Arima works with photographer Sharif Hamza, stylist Giovanna Battaglia and model Toni Garrn for Saks Fifth Avenue.

frankupdates

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albineet
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->