Toni Garrn

Extra Scans – Vogue USA April 2012

Here’s a couple more non-editorial scans from the April issue featuring Raquel Zimmermann, Lea Seydoux, Carolyn Murphy, Toni Garrn, Ruby Aldridge, and *** Doutzen Kroes.

fashionscansremastered.net

I'm not sure but I think this is her on the left?

In Virginia
6VDMB.jpg

@noah_live

Yes it looks like her!
It could be something for Tommy Hilfiger, considering there's Jac Jab and Noah

Definitely her! Guess who I ran in to outside of the White House this evening in Washington DC? :wink:

She was so sweet! I acted like such a fanboy lol..really embarrassed myself! But oh well..she was very nice. She told me that she was just shooting in Virginia. She was with another model..I am not sure of her name, but first name Julia...def not Julia Stegner :P

She was so beautiful...I can't believe I saw her walking down the street in Washington :shock: I almost walked passed her because to myself I thought there is no way/reason she could/would be there.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my god! of all the places to see her, lol. that's amazing.. I'm so jealous. Toni looks great :smile:

do you have any pictures of her and the other model?

No problemo, guys :smile: Unfortunately I don't have any pictures with the other model..:( And, thanks Heatheranne :P it's really hard to tell since the other model was wearing sunglasses..but she did introduce herself as Julia and she had very similar lips to the girl in the thread above...it's very posisble that it could have been the same person..the lips look very similar..and those are very distinctly shaped lips. She looked just a bit shorter than 178cm though..and I'm pretty sure Toni was wearing flats...she was about 3 inches shorter than Toni (who seemed like she could have very well been 6ft).

I love her for VS her body is so perfect & face! She is so much better from Erin!

She looks gorgeous in Washington simple & no make-up her skin is perfection!

I think Erin's curves are not so photoshopped as Toni's are is the only thing, haha.

Erin's body is sexier and curvier than Toni's indeed, but when it comes to the face is the only difference, Toni is by far more beautiful than her, in my opinion.
And I like her more for the mainline than for PINK, fits better. But her boobs in the first picture are so photoshopped, it's distracting. They look so...fake. The second one looks fine.

Neiman Marcus

neimanmarcus

Backstage at Dior

stylebistro

Blumarine

backstageconfidential

I think Erin's curves are not so photoshopped as Toni's are is the only thing, haha.

Nobody's curves are photoshopped in more than Candice's, and she's an angel.

But then, I hate VS so I don't want Toni to have any part of it!

in HQ
Neiman Marcus

neimanmarcus

Ralph Lauren S/S 2012
TxJNw.jpg

Ralph Lauren Facebook

without logo/text

carterberg

Calvin Klein Jeans Accesories S/S 2012
Photographeer: Robbie Fimmano
Make-up: Yadim

timhowardmanagement

The brilliantly talented and ever-charistmatic hairstylist, Earl Simms, gives us a sneaky insight of a day in the life of a celebrity hairstylist.

Have a look at his picture with Victoria’s Secrets model, Toni Garrn.

noticeltd.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albineet
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->