Toni Garrn

Paris Fashion Week S/S 2012
rFPUj.jpg

styletao

Somebody has to give this girl a beauty contract for a luxury make-up brand....NOW!

Vogue Italia April 2012 - Beauty
Photographer: Camilla Akrans
Styling: Ludivine Poiblanc
Hair: Rutger
Make-up: Wendy Rowe

streeters

no longer a rumor according to VS twitter, she is an official angel

"Hey, NYC! @ErinHeatherton, @LindzEllingson + new Angel @RealToniGarrn will be at SoHo VS on 4/17, 6-8PM! Who's going? http://s.victoria.com/k7J"

credit- Victorias Secret twitter and shayan from ETC thread

^ I hope she can continue to shine in HF even after that VS contract

i'm all for having Toni as a new Angel. she's a perfect fit!

but seriously:

Toni
Candice
Lindsay
Erin
Doutzen

TOO MANY BLONDES.

they'll be ditching Lindsay, and replacing her with Toni, i'd bet any money on it.

Huge Congrats to Toni. She's gonna be awesome over at VS. :heart:

they'll be ditching Lindsay, and replacing her with Toni, i'd bet any money on it.

...I doubt it very much, My guess is she's Rosie's replacemnet. They must just love blondes. :P

^^^the video has been posted a few months ago after the VS show.

VS

victoriassecret

Photographed by Nicolas Padron

nicolaspadron / styllure.de

Wow she became angel right after her first VS show...that was SO fast!
So so happy for her but I guess she will now disappear from HF...but she'll be everywhere in the USA for promotions I believe

Candice took a step into HF because of VS, so I don't think that she will disappear because of this...

Well this is HUGE for a young model, and I am very happy for her! A lot of the Angels are still doing other things, too, so I wouldn't be concerned... ^_^

Modelinia

Confirmed! Meet Victoria's Secret's Newest Angel!

toni_garrn_victorias_secret_angel.jpg

Suspicions were high Monday morning in the Modelinia office as we debated whether or not Toni Garrn’s presence at the upcoming Victoria’s Secret event was a foreshadowing to her becoming an official Angel. Well, suspicions have been settled! Victoria’s Secret confirmed yesterday via twitter that the 19-year-old blondie has indeed signed a contract to become their newest angel! That’s a pretty fast turn around from having only walked one glittery runway, but she’s definitely got the bombshell look and we can’t wait to see what she does with her new pair of wings!

Congratulations Toni!

Toni is gorgeous; a perfect fit.
modelinia.com/blog/confirmed-meet-victorias-secrets-newest-angel/36188

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matkolodziejski
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->