Toni Garrn

^^ I like that too... I just hope that she doesn't pose 'that' much..

399767_10151064124272083_28113581_n.jpg

The amazing @karliekloss & @realtonigarrn tonight at @dkny #KarliesKookies #fno #nyfw

facebook.com/modelsdotcom

She does her own makeup/hair better than most makeup artists, stunning with Karlie. I hate that she cut her hair again though, it was just starting to get long and pretty.

here is one more from fno:

A2Js_mzCEAAB48K.jpg

twitter.com/thecut

she always did prabal gurung in previous seasons, so maybe she'll pop up there in an hour. i somehow doubt it though, unfortunately.
(but she keeps tweeting about nyfw, so she'll show up at some point at least...)

one more from ali's wedding:

e434389ae66311e19e6f22000a1e9bc6_7.jpg

instagram/alifs via alexrbates on bellazon

i miss her so much on the runway, i always thought she was better on the runway than in print. she seems to have so much fun attending all the fashion week parties (according to some tweets by andreea diaconu, for example), but i would really be happy if she walked at least one or two shows. :(

she's probably skipping new york and london. maybe she'll be at calvin klein.

if not, we'll see her in milan and paris.

there is no way she isn't getting casted. she doesn't even need to do shows, so i guess we'll just wait and see if she wants to make an appearance at any. :smile:

W's Stefano Tonchi hosts exclusive event in celebration of inaugural Generation W issue, in partnership with Jaeger-LeCoultre

bfanyc

meeeh, couldn't they at least have taken the vogue paris image without text?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryperez
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->