livincool

Ermanno Scervino backstage

facebook.com/johnmeschi

Dolce & Gabbana backstage

stylebistro

Hugo Boss Black Lifestyle Magazine - "Clean & Chic" - FW12

hugoboss

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, she looks like mirte in the first pic. so much photoshop!
but i love that she's working for boss again, i think she suits the business woman style very well. thanks for posting, annaM94! :flower:

yeah, i don't really get it either, she seems to be in paris, so i don't know if she doesn't book anything or if she doesn't want to do smaller shows. i mean, we have seen lots of topmodels in smaller shows, for example at barbara bui, vanessa bruno and so on. so i don't really get the strategy and i just can't believe nobody wants her, but well.
i'm still so happy she did gucci, i won't complain. :wink:

the pics in #281 are from a suisse (?) magazine called z magazine, and it is something like the sunday times style magazine, if i am not mistaken, a magazine that belongs to a newspaper. the pics are not that old, even though i agree she looks very young in them. i think the mag was relaesed in february 2012?
but thanks for posting, i don't think we have seen the pics without text!

Toni's natural beauty really shines next to Karlie, with that smile of Karlie's which comes of as incredibly forced every time (although I know she has a great personality).

Vogue Paris October 2012

Bild 6.png
zinio

LOVE this shot! :heart: and it looks even better with the text, i think.
AnnaM94 was right, we know all of her shots from this issue, AnnaM94 posted them as outtakes.

DASHA ZHUKOVA & DEREK BLASBERG host Cocktails TO CELEBRATE RADIO GARAGE at PARIS FASHION WEEK

bfanyc

she really seems to love those shoes! :wink:
(and i can't even express how annoying i find cara, why can't she just pose like everybody else?)

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I think there might be a problem with your images/thumbnails since I can't click on them.

Untagged:

harpersbazaar / style

yeah, i noticed it myself and edited them, i hope they work now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vangoghsear
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->