Toni Garrn

Vionnet party

wwd / style / vogue

After Ralph Lauren

thetastemakerblog

Vidéo shoot today for the next issue :smile: @RealToniGarrn @constancejab @GintaLapina89 @LiuWenLW @catherinemcneil @MarilynAgencyFR @womenmgmt
twitter.com/Mag_Antidote via Thanatos in Cat McNeil's thread

She looks so beautiful at the Vionet party, not that crazy about the dress but she looks gorg in it anyway

i was so excited to see her at saab, but oh well ... :cry:

Juri De Oliveira S. ‏@Jur1nator
@RealToniGarrn lustige erfahrung dich bei dem mtv interview im eurem apartment kennengelernt zu haben :P
twitter.com/Jur1nator

so according to this tweet, she did an interview for mtv - i guess it's house of style then? also, it says 'funny experience to have met you at the mtv interview in your apartment', i really wanna know which apartment he's talking about. is she sharing her apartment in paris with karlie?

Massimo Dutti Fall/Winter 2012 Behind the Scenes
via alexrbates/bellazon

Last edited by a moderator:
Ben Skervin ‏@benskervin
Working with the wonderful @RealToniGarrn. & @EdwardEnninful she told me your a great mover on the dance this I already knew glad she saw 2
WMag Edward Enninful ‏@EdwardEnninful
travelling from Paris to Sicily...to shoot my favourite looks from the last month for @wmag xoxo

so according to these tweets, i guess she shot for w mag? this would be so great. she hasn't appeared in w like in ... ages? if ever?
in any case, this shooting must have been the reason she wasn't at saab, the tweets are from oct 3rd and yesterday. good to know.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow! :heart:

from the interview on models.com with p & v demarchelier:

You were both very specific about the casting on this. What was it about these girls in particular that you held to be so contemporary and accurate as a response for this subject?

PD: I like them all. These are interesting girls we work with regularly.

VD: We wanted to shoot the sexiest and most beautiful girls around.

i think this is such an honor for toni and the others, but i don't really think she's worked with one of the demarcheliers that regularly? am i wrong?

Toni looking stunning in McQueen:

Little pink dress at work today pic.twitter.com/EiUnph1G

A4fBygiCYAAOFCj.jpg

twitter.com/realtonigarrn

awww, so excited to see what it's for. i think even though it isn't the most obvious choice, toni and mcqueen are a perfect match!

Streetstyle: Toni after Etro

8058693577_280a582054_b.jpg

dresscodehighfashion.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Till
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->