VSFS 13 Backstage

10magazine

getty

first pic doesn't even look like her...

tumblr_mw7pv3u3h31qbccs4o1_r1_400.jpg

10magazine

post-34519-0-15797900-1384370950.jpg

toni's twitter

She looked slammin' in the Vaccarrello dress at the after party and of course amazing in the show too

lewismirrett.tumblr.com

EXCLUSIVE: Leonardo DiCaprio’s Girlfriend Toni Garrn Reveals What She Looks for in a Guy

Toni Garrn can check every box off of her perfect man list — because it looks like she’s found him in boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio!

Life & Style chatted with the model at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show afterparty at Tao Downtown, and she revealed what it takes for a guy to grab her attention.

“Be yourself. Be funny. Be down to earth,” Leo’s girlfriend told the mag. “I don’t want to talk to someone who’s sweaty and shaky.”
Good thing Leo — who was also at the party — seems to keep the sweating to a minimum!

It’s been a fun-filled week for the pair, who began dating in late May. On Sunday, they celebrated the actor’s 39th birthday (also at Tao) with a big bash. The Great Gatsby star invited 100 of his closest friends (including a ton of stars) and family members to the soiree.

As Life & Style reported, the crowd went wild when Kanye West and 2 Chainz performed a full concert. Kanye’s fiancée, Kim Kardashian, Derek Jeter, Tobey Maguire, Orlando Bloom, and director Martin Scorsese were all in attendance.

During the epic performance, Leo and Toni were spotted kissing, laughing and dancing.

We’re sure all of that is on her list of requirements, too!
(from Life&Style)

Last edited by a moderator:
I now believe that theres such a thing as the Leornado effect, since she was linekd to him her mainstream appeal seems to be getting stronger

And a bit of gossip about Toni and Erin:

However, in the case of Leonardo DiCaprio, his ex-girlfriend Erin Heatherton gave wide berth to his current squeeze, model Toni Garrn. All night, these two divas stayed on separate ends of the dressing room. During the after party, they avoided a nasty catfight. DiCaprio was getting cozy with Toni Garrn in a VIP booth, while his ex, Erin Heatherton, looked to be drowning her sorrows at the bar.

Read more: http://www.z100portland.com/pages/jjr.html?article=11830427#ixzz2kp6e7vcQ

Anyway in the rehearsal and in the final of the show there are pictures of them pretty much near to each other =). And let's face it, Erin and Toni never were like friends, in the other years they stayed apart as well. I really don't see to much on this. Erin and Leo broke up months before Toni and Leo start to date. It's not like she stole him from Erin. People say to much about it, but in fact we know nothing about it (including me). I think that all this thing about the show is more like 'why to provoke unnecessary intrigue and gossip?'. Anyway, It's only what I think about it. =)

I don't take this kind of gossip too seriously, I just think it's a fun read.
Anyway, if I was Erin, I wouldn't be too keen on meeting / talking to Toni.

Another little article:

Backstage at the Victoria's Secret fashion show

It’s just hours before the Victoria’s Secret fashion show — and model Toni Garrn isn’t too afraid to eat.

“My bag is always filled with food,” Garrn told us backstage at the Lexington Armory, opening up her big Miu Miu tote to show off Kind bars, coconut water and raw chocolate.
Most of the models preparing for the lingerie line’s 2013 show on Wednesday were staying away from carbs and gluten — and just about anything else that could trip them up before fashion’s biggest spectacle. (The show airs Dec. 10 at 10 p.m. on CBS.)

Not Garrn, who spent Sunday night partying with boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio at his 39th birthday party at nightclub Tao Downtown.
“I still went out,” said Garrn. “I’m a dancer. I love dancing and going out all the time. It makes me happy. I can’t cut out everything.”
nydailynews

I don't take this kind of gossip too seriously, I just think it's a fun read.
Anyway, if I was Erin, I wouldn't be too keen on meeting / talking to Toni.

I don't take this seriously either, but kind bores me sometimes. Anyway, I think that Erin and Toni probably don't have any issues to talk, so... And Toni was always with her fellows \o!

It's pretty cool that her Leo thing seems to coincide with her becoming a much better model....bodes well for Toni, that's for sure...because she was a fantastic model, not to mention a flawless one, to begin with.

instagram

Attachments

• 8cb53192509711e3a1dd0ea048c19236_8.jpg
    8cb53192509711e3a1dd0ea048c19236_8.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 11
  • b3501efc509711e3b8c60af4fea6d989_8.jpg
    b3501efc509711e3b8c60af4fea6d989_8.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 78ebbf32505111e39e7112a3dbe39544_8.jpg
    78ebbf32505111e39e7112a3dbe39544_8.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 13