Toni Garrn

Victoria's Secret

victoriassecret via Bellazon

Can anybody id these two pics by Camilo Rios? They seem familiar, but I don't really know. Are they knew?

dda57ecc614011e3b70d0e419024fb7d_6.jpg
355df626610a11e38c0712a7910fc235_6.jpg

instagram/riocam

In other news, she's shooting in London with a lot of people who work for i-D and The Last Magazine. :woot:

^ both are backstage pics from Nars' campaigns; first one from the Holiday collection and the second one from the fall/winter one if I'm not mistaken.

Aw, you're right! Thank you! :flower:
One more:
8e050a4e61af11e39227121e641f66e8_8.jpg

instagram/riocam

Blumarine S/S 14 - Making of :woot:

vogue.de (via Starla on Bellazon)

SO happy she finally got a hf campaign again! (tommy hilfliger doesn't really count anymore.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Did she have a (subtle) boob job? Her breast look bigger in those Blumarine photos and also in the Victoria's Secret show...

What Victoria’s Secret Models Are Giving — and Hopefully Getting! — for Christmas

What she’s giving:
“I’m very lucky that I always get lots of gifts here and there throughout the whole year, so I’m always setting aside things that I don’t really like but that my family definitely would like. Like men’s bags that I would obviously never wear, so I’d give that to my dad or grandpa.”

What she wants:

“I don’t really want anything!”
fashionista

Blumarine S/S 14 - Making of :woot:

I forgot to mention that it was shot by Camilla Akrans a couple of weeks back when she was in Lanzarote.

As for the boob job: I never thought about that, but I did notice that her breasts look a bit bigger. I still think she just grew into a more womanly body over the years.

Vogue Ukraine January 2014: Toni Garrn by Benny Horne

facebook/vogueukraine

Great she got another Vogue Cover!
But am I the only one thinking her face looks weird?

Great she got another Vogue Cover!
But am I the only one thinking her face looks weird?

too much photoshop... anyway... Toni's a new haircut. I kind liked it but I am in shock.

instagram / toni_garrn

instagram / alastairmckimmstylist

ugh, i don't really know what to say.
i kind of wished she'd spice things up a bit hair wise, but now that she has, i'm not sure. a real short hairdo could have been better i guess? It looks good in the first one, but really awkward in the second series of pics.
i wonder if she did it for a job or just for fun?

I like the short hair in her instagram picture but i'll always prefer long hair on her. In the other three she looks like Tom Odell :woot:

in those three pics it looks like she's crying? :D maybe she wasn't so happy about the new hairdo either..
it kinda reminds me of americas next topmodel, when the girls get a makeover and some of them get really upset because they get their hair chopped off short :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtletulip413
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->