Toni Garrn

Leonardo DiCaprio dresses down for shopping trip with girlfriend Toni Garrn as she shows off her slim pins in tiny denim shorts

They were recently seen enjoying lunch with his mother.
But with his mum nowhere to be seen on this occasion, Leonardo Di Caprio still opted to treat his supermodel girlfriend Toni Garrn to spot of retail therapy.
The couple dressed down as they hit the shops in SoHo, New York, on Friday.

Toni went all double denim for the occasion courtesy of a tiny pair of denim shorts and a dark jacket.
The pair were seen heading into Will Leather Goods in SoHo, perhaps looking to buying something special ahead of their next romantic outing.

dailymail

She shot for Harper's Bazaar Germany today.

instagram/corinnawilliams; instagram/toni_garrn

Porter #3 Summer 2014

Animal Print (4 pg)
PH: David Bellemere
Style: Maya Zepinic
Model: Toni Garrn

fashionscansremastered

Great she has an ed in Porter, but 4 pages only?
I hope that isn't the only thing she shot with Bellemere in Miami.
Also, I only like the first and second shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
PKZ F/W 14.15 Campaign Behind the Scenes

blog.davidbielert.com via MatCyruss

I always love when she is with Jon because they seem be so funny together. Anyway, I kinda like the pics for Porter and I believed that the print was with Jessica Hart too. \o\ It's only 4 but better than nothing =B. I can't wait to see what more she did =D especially in Brazil.

Porter #3: Animal Print HQ
Toni Garrn by David Bellemere
Styled by Maya Zepinic

glossynewsstand

Toni Garrn, the top who conquered Leonardo DiCaprio, shown charmed by Brazil.
In São Paulo, due to the opening of the exhibition Forever Now, Gucci, she remembers how she was discovered and she seems excited the World Cup.

Owner of classic beauty, slim body, blond hair and very blue eyes, the German Top Toni Garrn (21), born in Hamburg,draws attention and conquest looks wherever she goes not only for their physical attributes, but also by sympathy and high spirits. Upon arriving at the Renaissance Sao Paulo Hotel, in São Paulo, she gives a smile and shows herself curious about the habits of Brazil. "Here you greet people with one or two kisses? And how do you say 'good morning'? How is "downtown"?" She asks, euphoric, on her first visit to Brazil, where she attended the opening of the exhibition Forever Now, the Italian fashion house Gucci, on display at JK Iguatemi mall until June 22. Well articulated, she talks about almost everything. The only issue which she avoids to comment is her love life and the involvement with actor Leonardo DiCaprio (39), her constant companion since January and who she was seen shopping with in New York one day after leaving the country. But, like all young his age, Toni, who lives in the Big Apple, also has romantic dreams for the future: plans to have children and form a large family like hers. "Counting the very close family members, we are 17 people," she says, proudly.

Discovered at age 13 by a modeling agent while walking through his hometown, Toni has as one of his most important works, and according to her, the most entertaining ones, fashion shows for Victoria's Secret. It was during the shows of the brand she met Brazilians Gracie Carvalho (23), Lais Ribeiro (21) and Izabel Goulart (29). "They are beloved and lovely girls", she, who is represented by the agency Women Management Paris, highlights.

- What does delights you in Brazil?

- I always wanted to visit São Paulo. When I was 11, I was at a camp and made ​​friends with some kids who lived here. I found it amazing what they said about the city. I also like nature and love to see those hills and the sea in Rio pictures. I'm glad I had the chance to come to Brazil.

- You began your career in 2006. How have you been discovered?

- At the time, was happening the World Cup in Germany. I was walking down the street next to my friends when I was approached by a modeling agent. A few months later, because I was still in school, I was traveling almost every weekend to New York to work. I always had a lot of support from my parents for that.

- What do you like most in NY?

- The fact that everything happens all the time there and you are able to go anywhere, anytime. It's a fun city and I say it's a Disney for adults.

- Do you keep any traditions of your country?

- I do not know if it's a German thing, but I'm very punctual, I'm never late for my appointments, and this is a characteristic of my parents. Indeed, I am closely linked to my family and I enjoy having them around.

- How do you take care of beauty?

- I always use good products to clear my skin. But it is good, so, I'm lucky in this regard. Also I never sleep with makeup. I like to use bender eyelashes and eyelashes mask. I never dyed my hair and, and when it is possible, I do not use dryer.

- Do you do any diet?

- No, but I do not eat anything. I avoid milk and its derivatives and do not eat meat, only fish.

- And how do you maintain your good body shape?

- I can not sit still. I'm that kind of person that if it is bored in a hotel room, I go to the gym. I play tennis since childhood and I do pilates. It is good for the body and the mind.

- Do you want to be a mom?

- Yes, I would love to be a mom and have a big family like mine, would be awesome! But I like to live without having to plan things too much. I'm only 21 and I like my freedom.

- What qualities do you appreciate most in a man?

- I like men who have feet on the ground, sense of humor and who are confident.

- Many models venture into the acting. Do you also have this desire?

- I do understand that many of them do it because it is similar to our profession and sounds fun. It's something that interests me. If the opportunity arises, I will definitely try it! But now I'm focused on modeling career.

- Will you watch the games of the World Cup?

- Yes, I'm excited! When I was a kid, my cousins ​​and I played soccer and I always was the goalkeeper. It was hilarious! Excuse me Brazilians, but Germany has a great team and we can win! I'd love to see the final between Brazil and Germany.

caras.uol.com.br

Last edited by a moderator:
PR event for Jil Sander's new fragrance Simply by Jil Sander yesterday in Hamburg

instagram/toni_garrn

instagram/extra_dreh_production

instagram/gala_magazin

instagram/maxi_redaktion

instagram/mum_n_more

instagram/horstson

gala.de

grazia-magazin.de

Small interview with Grazia Magazine, my translation, I skipped the parts about her eyelash curler. :rolleyes:

What's your beauty secret?
I've been doing handstands daily lately. I sit, stand and lie a lot, and I just feel that it helps my body a lot and is good for my blood circulation. Other than that, I'd say removing your make up and sleeping.

Blue, green, pink - are we gonna see you with dyed hair soon?
No, I don't want that. My hair is pretty sensitive, that would do a lot of damage to it. I never dyed my blond hair and I'm very proud of it.

Do you want to grow out your hair or cut it again?
I'm just growing my hair again. You noticed that, right? Hm, I don't know. I'd like to grow it out again, but everybody likes my short hair. I'll have to think about it again.

who can ID the shoes she is wearing @ post 478 - second and 4. pic - PLEASE!!!!:flower:

Toni in the White House

10471939_584633191656121_2009369378_n.jpg

instagram/dosequisman

Apparently she was at a climate conference there with Leo. Man, sometimes I wanna trade lives with her.

^Totally, she must live such a life.

Nice outfit there, love the white large pants!

In the Withe House...and what does she? Making a goofy mimic photo from the ex-presidents wife, brilliant idea.

very childish and improper behaviour and her outfit is too casual for my taste:(:cry:

Yeah that's a really lame outfit for the White House. She may have the worst style out of any model I've seen.

^ I'm sure it wasn't the only thing she did in the White House. Come on, give her a break. I agree about the outfit though.

S Moda

10375694_770020849704362_659238689_n.jpg

instagram/s_moda

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomnes
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->