Toni Garrn

Model Toni Garrn Makes Acting Debut in Indie ‘Under the Bed’

Supermodel Toni Garrn has joined the cast of the Radar Pictures, Sobe Brook Entertainment and Schizo Pictures co-production “Under the Bed.”

Leonardo DiCaprio will produce through his Appian Way banner along with Jennifer Killoran, Shawn Papazian, Mike Weber and Ted Field.

Daniel Myrick is writing and directing the pic. Hannah New will star.

Story follows a woman trying to get over a recent romantic breakup, while unknown to her, a stalker befriends her on social media while staying in her home.

Production starts next month.

The news comes following her recent signing with Luber Roklin Management.

variety.com via Starla/Bellazon

Don't know if this is a trustworthy source, and I don't really know what to think of it, I'd rather see her do more modeling work.

In other news, here's a very blurry preview of her upcoming Harper's Bazaar Germany September 2014 cover:

7,w=559,c=0.bild.jpg

bild.de via bellazon

Last edited by a moderator:
Harper's Bazaar Germany September 2014: Toni Garrn

toni-garrn-hp_7594178-ORIGINAL-imageGallery_standard.jpg

gala.de

Peek & Cloppenburg F/W 14.15 Preview

FID_SEOE_DOB_occ.jpg

fashionid.de

¡Hola! July 30 2014

imcmagazine

I don't get this Mango thing, it says she's wearing F/W 14.15 stuff and the photo credits say "Lander Larranaga para Mango"
So is it only a lookbook? But why would they shoot a F/W 14.15 lookbook after the S/S 15 show? Doesn't make much sense to me...

Actually, she walked for their FW 14.15 show. I know it sounds weird, and it's weird. The rest of the shows in Barcelona were SS 15 shows, but Mango always does this. I know other designers complain about it.
And I don't think it's a lookbook either. I think she was just shooting for Spanish magazines. Same thing happened with Alessandra. It's all very confusing.

^how weird! but thanks for the information, I didn't know that mango does this regularly. there's still more to come though, we've seen pictures with other dresses, so I still haven't given up hope that it might be at least for something bigger than hola.

Backstage at the Jil Sander fragrance shoot

weekend.at

Ann Taylor - Conversation Pieces

10590664_10152612706808142_6227543851235068120_n.jpg

facebook Ann Taylor

Same article/interview as above, but in english this time:

Hello August 1, 2014

imcmagazines

Amazing how in the Spanish magazine Hola! (which claims to be truthful) Toni Garrn is confused with this girl (looks like Karolina Kurkova, but I´m not sure because of that nose...), who is referred as Leonardo di Caprio´s girlfriend.
safe_image.php

And much more depressing when in the same issue of the magazine is included the above interview of Toni.

Amazing how in the Spanish magazine Hola! (which claims to be truthful) Toni Garrn is confused with this girl (looks like Karolina Kurkova, but I´m not sure because of that nose...), who is referred as Leonardo di Caprio´s girlfriend.

That's Michaela Kocianova.

^^Yeah, it's also all over the internet, seems like one pap claimed it is Toni and nobody doubted it. Devon Windsor was also on his yacht.

From Leonardo Dicaprio Foundation in St. Tropez Day 2:

instagram/alina_baikova

Fashion Week Daily August 8, 2014 Cover

Carlyne Cerf De Dudzeele (Photographer)
Carlyne Cerf De Dudzeele (Fashion Editor/Stylist)

models.com

Harper's Bazaar Germany September 2014

toni-garrn-hp_7594178-ORIGINAL-imageGallery_standard.jpg

gala.de

model: toni garrn (women)
photographer: nagi sakai (defacto)
stylist: kai margrander
hair: roberto di cuia (latelier)
make-up: kaoru okubo (managementartists)

visualoptimism.blogspot.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justafyck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->