Toni Garrn

Now that it has grown out a bit, I really love her hair at this length, super flattering :heart:

The Edit by Net-a-Porter July 17, 2014
"Making Waves"
Ph: David Bellemere

There's also a little article:

net-a-porter

It's from the same shoot she had in Miami as the Porter ed (not surprisingly, it's the same client); i'm glad there was more to come! I love the vibe of this ed, and the Edit always does it right.
Can someone get it in HQ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Better quality:

fashiongonerouge via ToniGarrnMania

According to her instagram, she'll be 'seeing' Camilla Akrans tomorrow. I hope seeing means shooting in this case!

next.co.uk

I love this shoot! Even though it's only for Next, she really looks gorgeous and naturally beautiful. I agree with HeatherAnne, her hair looks amazing at this length.

10256294_757110334310213_113830222587780718_n.jpg

facebook/agua de coco brasil via ToniGarrnMania

Água De Coco Brasil
Bom dia sexta-feira!! Notícia em primeira mão da Sônia Racy no Estadão de hoje!!! A top alemã Toni Garrn que já participou de várias campanhas internacionais e é uma das modelos mais importantes do mundo, é a estrela escolhida para ser o rosto da nossa campanha de verão 2015! #AC #ACverão2015 #campanha #campaing #verão2015 #aguaviva #ToniGarrn #models #campanha #novidade #campaing #news #novorosto #estadão #soniaracy

So the thing she shot in the aquarium in LA was the Summer 2015 campaign for Brazilian swimwear brand Agua de Coco.
It's something at least, but it looked like it could have been a real high fashion shoot again for a change, so I'm a bit disappointed.

In other news, seems like the shoot with Akrans might be for Allure Magazine (cf. her instagram).

Last edited by a moderator:
Água de Coco Summer 2015 Campaign Preview
Ph: Eduardo Rezende

vogue.globo.com

Her Net-a-Porter spread is probably one of her best spreads ever. She's really channeling Kim Basinger in 9/12 weeks with this hair, which is :heart::heart::heart:

Toni Garrn shows off her fit body in workout clothes while dropping by Rite-Aid on Friday (July 11) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

justjared

Allure August 2014
Beyond Beige
Ph: Camilla Akrans
M: Toni Garrn & Anais Mali

fashionscansremastered

I hoped the shoot with Anais was gonna be a campaign, but well...
It's Allure by Akrans, and she shot Allure by Akrans again this week. Hope there's more to come though! :smile:

A couple more from Mango S/S 15 Barcelona

runtheworld.es

dailymail.co.uk

esteticamagazine.es

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justafyck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"