Toni Garrn

At this point of her career, do you really think she's going to refuse fame and popularity walking the vsfs instead of that random chanel show? plus, it's not like this chanel show is an important show, not even it's the mainline...and if she decides to walk it will be another random resort show that will be forgotten in 2 o 3 weeks:doh: and this won't mean "her return to high fashion"....c'mon it's not Prada (it's chanel "messy" show with 70 models walking down the runway with lifeless face) and still... I think the vsfs is forever (e.g. people remember those who were casted in the 2003 vsfs 10 years after or this beautiful model called Inguna Butane with that sexy outfit and flawless smile...). That being said, She already has fame (hi Leo) and money...so I can understand why she would refuse to walk the vsfs this year. But imo, I hope she walks the vsfs, though!:D

yeah, I know, I don't think walking Chanel would really be a 'return', but a step in the right direction. That being said, I doubt she'd decide that on her own and turn down VS. But if VS didn't cast her anyway... I don't know if this is the case, but rumor has it she's not walking, and I'm 100 % sure that if she's not walking, it's not because she refuses to walk but because she didn't make the cut. Alongside regulars like Constance, Magdalena or Anja, if the rumors are true.

She's in Hamburg today promoting her Closed charity.

instagram/closedofficial

That haircut though...need to steal this from Bellazon, it's just too funny and accurate:
doogal-(2006)-large-picture.jpg

movpin

Last edited by a moderator:
Harper's Bazaar Spain November 2014 Making of

nicolasjurnjack

More from today's event for Closed in Hamburg

moejackson

So it looks like she is pretty much a celebrity in Germany :crush:

So it looks like she is pretty much a celebrity in Germany :crush:

no, not really. more in the states cause she is the girl from Leo at this time

^oh really? When i saw she has a line for a clothing brand and all the promotion activities look like based in Germany, i thought she reached that point.

^oh really? When i saw she has a line for a clothing brand and all the promotion activities look like based in Germany, i thought she reached that point.

only Gala brings always holidays pic from her and Leo. She is the girl from Leo thats it. One time there was at TV a little "interview-try" on a red carpet event and she had a body guard who prevent her from the reporter. that was a very snobish thing. very unsympatic moment at tv.

only Gala brings always holidays pic from her and Leo. She is the girl from Leo thats it. One time there was at TV a little "interview-try" on a red carpet event and she had a body guard who prevent her from the reporter. that was a very snobish thing. very unsympatic moment at tv.

yeah that´s the vibe she always gives me; unlikeable and annoyed...

I think the german media likes to say "she´s a german model dating Leo" and that´s it. she´s not big here. and if she´s in the media it´s always "the german model dates leo did this and that".

but same with heidi klum. on the one hand german media loves her, but she is way bigger in the states then here...

Do you guys happen to know if there will be more closed events, apart from Hamburg and Berlin? Like... Munich?

I believe that many people in Germany sort of know her at this point, but she isn't really present.. Unlike let's say heidi. People IMO have a strong opinion (of whatever sort) of heidi, but there isn't really a - uhm - profile? Of toni.

I agree she's not a 'real' celeb in Germany, but she's been on tabloid covers (InTouch, Gala, In etc.) several times and she will be attending Wetten dass...? tomorrow for the second time, which always raises your popularity. (Hollywood stars go there because it's one of the best ways to promote movies in Germany.)
I'd say most of the people who are interested in celeb gossip etc. know her. Similar to Jourdan Dunn in the UK I guess. A lot of people know her name, but only a few really care. And she's very quiet, never talks about her love life, so people lose interest at some point. (Which probably is a good thing.)

@Mrs.Smith, I think it's only Hamburg and Berlin, but I'm not sure.

More from yesterday's event:

2,w=650,c=0.bild.jpg
2,w=559,c=0.bild.jpg
2,w=559,c=0.bild.jpg

bild.de

I agree she's not a 'real' celeb in Germany, but she's been on tabloid covers (InTouch, Gala, In etc.) several times and she will be attending Wetten dass...? tomorrow for the second time, which always raises your popularity. (Hollywood stars go there because it's one of the best ways to promote movies in Germany.)
bild.de

not sure if wetten dass...? still has that power

not sure if wetten dass...? still has that power

It's been going downhill for a couple of years now, I agree, it's definitely lost power.
But one of the most important things for them still is to invite well known people. I'm sure if Toni wasn't well known in their eyes, they would have invited some annoying comedian (Mittermeier, Nuhr, Bully) or one of the German 'star' veterans like Udo Lindenberg instead.

More from instagram, amongst them: Karlie wearing Toni's jeans. ^_^

instagram/toni_garrn, closedofficial, suegiers

instagram/swea_roee, badasscara, sarahvetter_, via bellazon

ok-magazin.de

radio-hamburg.de

yahooimages via bellazon

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPstudios