Toni Garrn

I think it looks like she's wearing extensions. Her natural hair just seems to reach to her collarbone.

Screenshots from Wetten dass...?

my screenshots from zdf.de

^you mean you saw her live?

First Magazine Austria November 2014
a1yl56xx9nab5lxa.jpg

famousfix.magazines.com

Does anybody remember which shoot this comes from?

^ here it is again:

More Wetten, dass...?

zimbio

focus.de

^ thank you! :flower:

VS

victoriassecret via LenoreX

Never posted leftovers from the one shoot she had with them this year, so unfortunately not new. I really hope she'll walk the show, but I'm not very optimistic at this point.

Today's Closed event in Berlin

instagram.com/niklaskills, __z_a_c_k__, closedofficial, toni_garrn, celebrities__andfashion, assetouelisa, lookmag, vktrrr

Model Toni Garrn sighted at the Bikini shopping center on November 10, 2014 in Berlin, Germany

gettys via Tonigarrnmania

Last edited by a moderator:
Another video from the Closed event:
http://www.viviano.de/video/red-toni-garrns-charity-kollektion-1430507.html

So according to purestars.de she will be at the Bambi Awards tonight in Berlin. eonline is reporting that she was nowhere to be seen at Leo's birthday bash.
I really don't get it anymore at this point. I understand and appreciate that she's serious about her charity, but I'm sure she could have rescheduled the whole Closed thing and do it a bit earlier or a bit later or just do it for two days in a row and then leave again in order to make it to the VS casting and fitting and to Leo's birthday. Also, being at the Bambis is really not important at all, neither for her charity work nor for her modeling career.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe they have separated or taking a break? Because missing your bf's birthday is quite the sign.

^ They were pictured together twice after all the breakup rumors, so I thought it wasn't true. Also, my boyfriend has missed by birthday a couple of times due to work obligations, too. But she has the freedom to schedule her work according to important dates; I would have understood it if she had been shooting a Vogue Paris cover or something, but attending the Bambi Awards, really? I don't know what to think, I like them as a couple, I hope they're still an item.

From Hunter and Gatti's Instagram:
#unwrapping @pharrell @i_am_other for #SLSmiami #december #exhibition hosted by #ToniGarrn #5th dec. @hgnewyork

So she'll be hosting this Hunter and Gatti event during Art Basel in Miami.
They have been working on a "Basquiat inspired" series:

925917_782395811807128_441213512_n.jpg

instagram/hgnewyork

There are other models included, Anja Rubik amongst others.
I'm happy H&G like her, but this 'art' makes me wanna jump out of the window. There's so much wrong with it, I can't even.

Bambi Awards 2014

yahoo images

instagram/toni_garrn, arminmorbach, bambi, bcn_live via bellazon

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPstudios
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->