Toni Garrn

Aigner S/S 15 Campaign
Ph: Alexi Lubomirski

glamour.de via Starla/Bellazon

Love this shoot! :heart:

Shooting PKZ in Vienna with Jon Kortajarena.

924066_303151786559883_1389001700_n.jpg

instagram/pkz.ch

Numéro December 2014/January 2015: Toni Garrn by Greg Kadel

14420_737676419650626_7181958605136581955_n.jpg

facebook / Numéro via Nephentes

:woot: :woot:

AMAZING!
This makes up for VS a thousand times and it's one of her best covers to date!

She's in London right now--or yesterday at least. So maybe she's in the show after all?

^ I was thinking the same thing, but she's not confirmed by any social media account nor did she confirm herself like almost everyone else. On the other hand, there's A LOT of rumors right now, German media reports that Heidi Klum might be walking, Magda is in Rome, Natasha in the Netherlands... I don't know what to think anymore. Fingers crossed.

I'm not hoping that she will be there, but I don't expect that she confirm herself in any media account. She never did this until the researchal day, so this kind of thing don't make any difference for me.

Anyway... Loved the cover! :heart::heart:
And I read that she was in London for a Elle Italy shoot.

I'm not hoping that she will be there, but I don't expect that she confirm herself in any media account. She never did this until the researchal day, so this kind of thing don't make any difference for me.

Anyway... Loved the cover! :heart::heart:
And I read that she was in London for a Elle Italy shoot.

The Elle Italy shoot was in New Orleans last week I think (via Starla on Bellazon and the Instagram). She did another shoot in London though, she's working like crazy atm.

Ow... ok, thanks! Now all make sense kkk. Anyway, Being or not in VS, I think the loose is just for VS =D. She is an angel.

Yeah, so I guess she won't be at Chanel either. Would have loved to see her their.

Galactica
Model: Toni Garrn
Photographer: Greg Kadel
Stylist: Charles Varenne

glossynewsstand.com via Oxymore

I'm heartbroken for her absence at the vsfs this year....I still refuse to believe she was not casted...well, at least she's on a roll with work and her numero cover and editorial are stunning! keep it up, Toni!:heart:

I know right?
apparently, Anna Ewers auditioned, too, and didn't get casted either. Maybe the just don't know what to do with classy girls? :rolleyes:

IWC Schaffhausen Celebrates 'Timeless Portofino' Gala Event During Art Basel Miami Beach To Mark The Launch Of The New Portofino Midsize Watch Collection

zimbio, instagram/toni_garrn

W Magazine Book Launch Party at Art Basel Miami

Getting ready:

instagram/zoemua305

instagram/ferragamo, fashiontomax, toni_garrn; wmagazine.com

Streetstyle in Miami

instagram/theoutsiderblog

Miami Beach Edition Hotel Launch during Art Basel Miami

tatler.co.uk, harpersbazaar, wmagazine, instagram/harry_brant

bfanyc

She's in Chanel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sighting at the Miami Beach Edition Hotel (in Ferragamo as above)

vogue.mx

gettys

During Art Basel

instagram/ginta_lapina, spikyphil via Bellazon

At Miami Beach today

instagram/toni_garrn, mslydiaburak

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtletulip413