2013 Golden Globe Awards - Red Carpet

^ It wasn't as good as last year for sure.

tumblr_mglk2ieVJ71qatgr0o1_500.gif

tumblr.com/tagged/golden-globes

Does Jessica Chastain have a stylist? Why does she get it so wrong most of the time? That hair was atrocious. Didn't care for the dress either. She could do so much more with what she's got. Ugh.

I LOOOVED Emily Blunt's look. Would've never thought it was Michael Kors, but she really brung it.

Liked Jennifer Lawrence a lot too. I hated that dress on the runway because the model had such a long torso and the dress looked disproportionate. But it looked lovely on Jen, especially with that belt - nice touch.

I really liked Kate Hudson too. It was glamorous but not tacky (see Jennifer Lopez, ugh). And I liked how she paired that dress with that hair - a more formal updo would make it look stuffy.

Anne Hathaway looked nice - better than at the BFCAs on Thursday, but still pretty boring. She needs some color.

Worst Dressed - Jennifer Lopez and Halle Berry. Yikes, talk about desperate and 10 years too late.

Meghan Fox had what seemed like a pretty dress. And her hair is usually on point. But I'm too freakout by her face to think she looked good.

Kerry Washington looked nice. I didn't care for those bangs she decided to spring on us, but it was a fresh look and that goes a long way when so many resort to the same look over and over again.

the best part omg im so upset i missed it when it happened (i was watching girls) i dont think ive laughed that hard in a while :rofl:

^Just watched that as well. I missed the show, but that was HILARIOUS! Good job. Wonder if it was all improv.

Does Jessica Chastain have a stylist? Why does she get it so wrong most of the time? That hair was atrocious. Didn't care for the dress either. She could do so much more with what she's got. Ugh.

It's Elizabeth Stewart who has worked with her since the beginning. She's also Cate Blanchett's so explain how that works.

^i wonder how does that because Cate never fails. ^^it had to have been improved when thehy were naming the award nominees because there were parts Kristen didn't know what Will was going to say but i am sure they planned the idea together

My top choices for the night were Nicole Kidman, Kate Hudson, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Moore. The worst dressed had to be Jennifer Lopez eeek!

good note:
Kerry Washington was the one who caught my eye the most - the dress style, the whole look, the color that perfectly suited her; plus a fashionable choice that looks different.

Sienna Miller had the most beautifull dress, if only she had a bit different make up or hair - it could have benn perfect..
Other good looks to me from Miranda Kerr, , Emily Blunt, Olivia Mun, Marion Cotillard, Naomi Watts
i loved Rachel Weisz, i think the dress suited her very well.

Bad note:
I absolutely hated Sarah Hyland hair and make up.
Rosie Huntington can't wear dresses with top like that! Because of her long neck, it makes her look very sloppy, like there is no structure in her shoulders.
Other bad looks - Eva Longoria (just too heavy everything on her little frame), Jennifer Lopez (did she just take her usual costume from her tours?), Hale Berry (too revealing for that kind of print. Plus with her skin tone and hair probably all animal-printed outfits would look a bit like a Halloween costume )

Overall:
so many white or black gowns,if not - then something from red-orange spectrum. Where are the other colors? Green, traditional BLUE (!!!) ??
I was hoping for more prints, and some brave, fashionable, ''nontraditional'' choices. Hope the designers are keeping their best gowns for Oscars...

One of the best speeches of the night -

I just realised that her friend is Ayda Field who's Robbie Williams wife.

^^^^i love that woman so much.
Taylor looks so pissed haha

Look at this. Its like they are using them as lightsabers -

scarjoing.tumblr.com

^ ha ha, really cute.

I have mixed feeling about the actress categories; really like Jessica, but I kind of wanted Naomi to win. Maybe she'll get an Oscar nod?

I loved Amanda Seyfried and Michelle Dockery - from what I've seen of the night's pics, they're my faves

Nicole Kidman, Julianne Moore, Kerry Washington, Anne Hathaway - all look nice, but not spectacular

I want to love Thandie Newton's dress but it's a bit too ice skater-ish :lol: she looks pretty regardless

Jennifer Lawrence looks nice, even if I'm not in love with her dress - but did she really thank Harvey Weinstein for killing whoever to put her up on that stage? :lol: If so, I love her :lol:

I thought there was no really outstandingly beautiful outfits last night, I'm rather disappointed.. I made a list on my blog of best and worst dressed and realized I had more worst than best so I had to change it up not to sound mean :P

This year I'm rather underwelmed, a shame!!!
The best were Jennifer Lawrence, Claire Danes and Naomi Watts.
Marion Cotillard was rather dissapointing, I expected something grand and elegant.
J. Lo and Heidi Klum tend to be cheap/trashy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->