Town & Country September 2015 : Kirsten Dunst by Cedric Buchet

Handbag Queen

Reaction score
from justjared.com

kirsten-dunst-town-and-country-magazine.jpg

How many covers has that Prada collection been featured on?!

I like everything Kirsten does, and this photo is nice enough, but I wish the masthead was behind her head and a more relaxed pose might be better.

Awful text placement. I love Kirsten Dunst. I actually think there might be better cover shot in the edits.

Less the text, this could have been a stellar cover! Kirsten is perfect

Nice to see Prada on Town & country.

Gosh the pose is amateur, they could have cropped in so her legs or the feet would not be on the cover like that.

Always lovely to see Kirsten fronting a cover. And that Prada dress is gorgeous.

Love this shot, and I'll probably never tire from this collection. I read somewhere that the Town & Country reader is the most affluent compared to Vogue, Harper's etc, and yet the magazine is not that tied to luxury fashion brands. I suppose it's because they're not actually a fashion magazine.

I read somewhere that the Town & Country reader is the most affluent compared to Vogue, Harper's etc, and yet the magazine is not that tied to luxury fashion brands. I suppose it's because they're not actually a fashion magazine.

That's certainly true. You can find Vogue anywhere that sells magazines anywhere in the country, but Town & Country has a smaller readership that's focused a bit more strongly, I think, in the north-east. Even the title suggest an appeal to people who have a town (or city) residence and a country residence. Town & Country is more about living a relatively inconspicuous, if extremely privileged, life. Vogue is more aspiration and directly or indirectly encourages flaunting your lifestyle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->