Town & Country June/July 2018 : Karlie Kloss by Max Vadukul

That's the same vibe I've been getting, and not just with this cover. They've been slowly styling their content to match that of VF over the past few months. It's nowadays less brazenly snobbish or out of touch like Tatler, and written with more of a conscience. But the aspirational factor is still there. Radhika Jones better watch out.

The Lin-Manuel Miranda is VF 101. I haven't really checked their content out in a while but judging from few articles online and the directions posted here so far it's getting towards that way. Indeed, they have the potential.

That's the same vibe I've been getting, and not just with this cover. They've been slowly styling their content to match that of VF over the past few months. It's nowadays less brazenly snobbish or out of touch like Tatler, and written with more of a conscience. But the aspirational factor is still there. Radhika Jones better watch out.

Just got this in the mail.

^
That may be true of the editorials and celeb features but definitely not for the rest of the magazine

I agree. Although lately i like her less (well mostly because i miss her HF days). I have to admire her for being smart with her career. I mean she got where she is today with her strength, talent, hard work... not because of the last name like others "top models" now. She's the real SUPER of this era.

Meh, I prefer Gigi. I never really got into Karlie's look. She's not versatile, and she's not interesting. What made her star rise was her innocence and her humility. Fame has changed her, unless this was who she was all along. Nonetheless, I'm not buying into any of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->