Town & Country September 2015 : Kirsten Dunst by Cedric Buchet

Handbag Queen

Reaction score
from justjared.com

kirsten-dunst-town-and-country-magazine.jpg

How many covers has that Prada collection been featured on?!

I like everything Kirsten does, and this photo is nice enough, but I wish the masthead was behind her head and a more relaxed pose might be better.

Awful text placement. I love Kirsten Dunst. I actually think there might be better cover shot in the edits.

Less the text, this could have been a stellar cover! Kirsten is perfect

Nice to see Prada on Town & country.

Gosh the pose is amateur, they could have cropped in so her legs or the feet would not be on the cover like that.

Always lovely to see Kirsten fronting a cover. And that Prada dress is gorgeous.

Love this shot, and I'll probably never tire from this collection. I read somewhere that the Town & Country reader is the most affluent compared to Vogue, Harper's etc, and yet the magazine is not that tied to luxury fashion brands. I suppose it's because they're not actually a fashion magazine.

I read somewhere that the Town & Country reader is the most affluent compared to Vogue, Harper's etc, and yet the magazine is not that tied to luxury fashion brands. I suppose it's because they're not actually a fashion magazine.

That's certainly true. You can find Vogue anywhere that sells magazines anywhere in the country, but Town & Country has a smaller readership that's focused a bit more strongly, I think, in the north-east. Even the title suggest an appeal to people who have a town (or city) residence and a country residence. Town & Country is more about living a relatively inconspicuous, if extremely privileged, life. Vogue is more aspiration and directly or indirectly encourages flaunting your lifestyle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->