Travel Guide : Madrid

Reaction score
This summer I am going to be an au pair in Madrid Spain for two months, actually rite outside Madrid in Villanueva del Pardillo. I would love to hear your opinions and views on the city of Madrid, from anyone who lives there. It would be fun to meet other people that live in madrid since I will not really know anyone, especially to improve my espanol, or a travel buddy! let me know if you are interested!

omg for a sec, i thought you were my sister, who is also named chrissy...and she's in madrid studying abroad right now...weird :smile:

Holaaa!!
I'm from Madrid, so you can ask me whatever you want about this city. I have never heard about this village, Villanueva del Pardillo, but it's probably not far from the centre if it's considered in Madrid community. I think you'll have fun, spanish are quite open people, you'll make friends soon :wink:. Well, if there's something you want to know just tell me.

thanks soo much! Im getting excited about coming this summer, would it be alright if I email you some further questions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pietrobundchen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->