Travis blasts Shanna for "divorce party"

Heroin_Chic

Reaction score
BARKER BLASTS MOAKLER FOR 'DIVORCE PARTY'

Former BLINK-182 drummer TRAVIS BARKER has slammed his estranged wife SHANNA MOAKLER for throwing a party in Las Vegas, Nevada tomorrow (03NOV06) to celebrate the couple's divorce.
The pair starred in the MTV reality show MEET THE BARKERS before announcing their split in August (06).

On Barker's MySpace.com webpage, he writes, "Shanna is having a divorce party for herself in celebration of our failed marriage apparently.
"This is the same wife that emailed me to tell me she would be sleeping with her new boyfriend in my bed the day of our anniversary two days ago, so this doesn't come as a shock.
"It saddens me people and even brings on the urge to puke, hope it does you as well.
"I'm gonna say a long prayer for her, she needs it. There isn't a part of Shanna and I and the fact that our marriage failed that I could be celebrating or happy about even after all of this time it was our family.
"It was all we had. I mean a party??? Hope Shanna's party is everything she could hope for."

http://www.pr-inside.com/barker-blasts-moakler-for-divorce-party-r24492.htm

:sick: I can't believe he is commenting on it on his MySpace... both of them are pretty tacky, if you ask me.

While I think its a bit horrible that she had this "divorce party" and it was so public, I gotta say the cake was pretty awesome lol

this isn't the first I've heard of a divorce party though..very strange though

shouldn't this go into their divorce thread?...
I think two threads on these silly people is too much.:innocent:

Oh DEAR GOD! Both really are very tacky but.....hmmm....was the marriage really so bad?

Both of them need help, they are insane. I hope these two degenerates did not breed! If so I feel sorry for their offspring.:doh:

What ridiculous idiots they both are. There was no reason for him to even comment on her party. I guess she wanted to upset him and it seems he fell for it hook, line and sinker.

taperjeangirl said:
Both of them need help, they are insane. I hope these two degenerates did not breed! If so I feel sorry for their offspring.:doh:

They had two babies!! :rolleyes: And she has another from some other half famous guy she hitched her wagon to before.

I think they both should learn the lesson of 'keeping dirty laundry indoors'.

Posting this on Myspace is seriously beyond tacky.

^ It really is...
I am sure there are high school breakups on MySpace that went down with more class than this.

I think my mom had a divorce party when I was a small child. Me and my little sis didn't know what was going on, but I do remember having fun.

brokenenglish said:
I am sure there are high school breakups on MySpace that went down with more class than this.
Ha! This comment wins the award for best comment of the day! :lol:

how about the both of them need to divorce politely. that is so sad. Why comment on it on MySpace....and Shanna....to throw a party? wow!!!!

Omg, they're both stupid. They're commenting everything on myspace. Why don't they just face and tell each other what they wanna, instead of dissing each other on the Internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->