Trench Coat

nora

Reaction score
i gotta get a good one ...and i'd like to spend less than $200........suggestions, styles, colors?

gap.com

3/4 length-baby blue or green

I got a cute trench from target... from the isaac mizrahi line... it's cute.. black.. lined in black with white polka dots.

I'm looking to purchase a trenchcoat for the rainy season thats coming up, I've never owned one before so I'm not too sure where to start. I know Burberry has a good selection but they don't seem to be fitted. If anyone can help with recommendations with brands and where I can find one I would greatly appreciate it. I would like it to be nice and fitted and not too long..maybe around knee length and nothing more than $200. If anyone can post pictures that would be great too! Thanks!

if you got a ZARA near you, they got greatones this season :wink:

we've done this already... B)

gap.com
i have one by tocca, which is excellent...a bit pricier, but maybe you can find a sale
club monaco

The burberry ones aren't fitted? Well, I was going to say burberry, but... Try Zara

Originally posted by softgrey@Mar 4th, 2004 - 2:03 pm
we've done this already... B)

gap.com
i have one by tocca, which is excellent...a bit pricier, but maybe you can find a sale
club monaco
oops..sorry! I keep forgetting to search before I start a new topic. The burberry trench coats are kinda fitted but for some reason it looks bulky on me. Thanks for the advise on Zara's I'm going to stop by there after work.

ok so this is like a basic...right?
yet i don't have one.
this last trip to NYC i was looking for one, but i just couldn't find the right one for me. (maybe i didn't know where to look)

i went to the burberry store, since they pretty much invented the damn thing, and even with Prorsum, I couldn't find the right one...plus i wasn't about to spend $2000 on a trench coat...suit maybe...trench coat, NO!!!!

i know that if i was in Tokyo, i would be able to find exactly what i'm looking for, but alas i'm here. any brand recommendations. i know they aren't supposed to be extremely tight around your body, but i'm a skinny little thing and everything i've tried on so far i feel like a little girl playing with her mom's clothing.

i'll look online for some pics, and hopefully someone can help out.

dorien, since you are thinking in terms of finding what you would like in Tokyo, maybe look at Junya Watanabe's trench coat. I just bought this one because I didn't have a trench either but basic is just too basic for me. B)

style.com

still looking...:unsure:

i found this one
2108352_31.jpg

Pic from LadMusician Webshop.

clean, elegant, SLIM!
too bad the info is in japanese and according to my calculations
it comes around to about 600 dollars...:innocent:
right....i'll probably wait until i go back to NYC, Tokyo, or Paris to find the right one for me. anywhere to look in NYC (as i'll probably be going back in July) maybe not the right season for them. stores?

BTW thanks luckyme, but being a boy, i don't see how i could make that work. but i swear the girls always have the better options. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->