Junya Watanabe A/w Tweed Trench Coat , Pics?

raijin

Reaction score
Hey, i was wondering if anyone has pictures of the distressed tweed trench coat or
any others from the a/w collection of junya watanabe?

Thanks a ton.

I'm not certain though.

junyawatanabem_6.jpg

That coat is beautiful, runner. I saw it here in Saks. They bought only one. Raijin, we have a thread with pictures of this collection (and pretty much any other collection) in "Desingers and Collections", search for it.

Thanks a ton faust and runner.
No one where i live buys Junya, so maybe I can get it from saks when it goes on sale.
if they have it that is.
:blush:

Originally posted by raijin@Nov 12 2004, 11:58 AM
Thanks a ton faust and runner.
No one where i live buys Junya, so maybe I can get it from saks when it goes on sale.
if they have it that is.
:blush:
[snapback]428697[/snapback]​

You are in SF, right? I distinctly remember the Saks salesman saying that SF saks bought one too. The problem is, which size?

you're welcome raijin

btw, raijin for 雷神??

That's a great coat.
Dare I ask how much it was at Saks, Faust? :unsure:
I haven't been to Saks in awhile, but the XMas sales should be starting up soon!!!

is it just me...or are more people starting to wear yohji, comme and junya?...
doesn't it seem like it?...i feel like peolple who use to give me looks for what i was wearing are now starting to come around and pick up on the look...

anyone else noticing this where they are?.. :huh: :flower:

Originally posted by Theory@Nov 12 2004, 07:06 PM
That's a great coat.
Dare I ask how much it was at Saks, Faust? :unsure:
I haven't been to Saks in awhile, but the XMas sales should be starting up soon!!!
[snapback]429386[/snapback]​
do these sales start at the beginning of december? on average what day did it start in past years?

Originally posted by softgrey@Nov 13 2004, 07:43 AM
doesn't it seem like it?...i feel like peolple who use to give me looks for what i was wearing are now starting to come around and pick up on the look...
[snapback]429933[/snapback]​

i'm nto shr about yohji or CDG, but Junya has gotten a fair amount of press over the past few seasons, even celebrities are wearing soem of his items.
wich kind of anoyes me becuase I don't liek people wearing things just ebcuase they get press, btu it's better that than versace.

any ways

the coat is absolutely gorgeous :heart: :heart: :heart:

Ah, so aloharag is where I've seen it before. I couldn't figure it out...

Originally posted by softgrey@Nov 13 2004, 08:43 AM
i wish :wink: (or maybe not!)

i'm the only one wearing cdg here that i know of B)

I'm thinking that ZARA may have a knockoff or something similar to this.....their stuff always looks so good in the windows but upon close inspection it's kinda blah, but they have some interesting pieces this season....the Junya coat is pure genius IMO...something I'd be willing to consider paying full price for......

Originally posted by softgrey@Nov 13 2004, 09:43 AM

Nope, not here at least. I think I'm the only person wearing those clothes within quite a large radius :lol:

and that Junya trench is AMAZING :woot:

Softie - it's interesting what you say. DO you think that more people round your way are wearing it? Junya 's line certainly helped comme co get more press covereage in the UK in the last few years, but I'm not sure many people actually wear it. It literally isn't sold in my country by any outlet, inc womenswear. And as I mentioned before, I think that some stores are actually dropping it. THe short coats and jackets are beautifully made, but quite difficult to wear I think.

I hope just enough people buy it to allow him to work inmenswear since I think he has the potential to be a stunning menswear designer. I think he's still falling a bit short just yet (apart from his first collection which I think was genuinely innovative, in an innovative unsuspecting way.

Anyway, I agree the coat is spot on. I had my eye on the second one that nqth posted for the sales,but not sure if Dover Street ever got it. My alternative is one of the jackets - plain navy with camo lining. I think I should get one of those jackets anyway.

Johnny, you bought that Junya blue/black striped sweater from this season, right? How is that sweater like? Is it really thin and lightweight, or is it still pretty warm? I'm thinking of getting that one...either that or another Junya sweater which is blue on one side and black on the other (i think it was something like that)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->