Trends You Are Sick Of...

ONE WORD:
MINIMALISM.

I'm happy it happened; I'm happy I have a perfect pair of jeans and a nice cashmere sweater; but if H&M has a line specifically developed to cater to our new "minimalist" tastes, something must be awry...(On a related note, minimalism looks like straight up **** when its done with bad cuts and cheap fabrics.) Please, no more block heeled mules or balloon pants or overly voluminous shirts.

Also: super tight skinny jeans for all genders. I miss breathing!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sick of unicorn-everything!!!! It's not the 80's anymore. >_>

:lol::flower: this.

unicorn hair/pastel/pink hair. does every youtube 'personality' need to go through a pink hair phase? is it some kind of right of passage on the way to increased followers?

:lol::flower: this.

unicorn hair/pastel/pink hair. does every youtube 'personality' need to go through a pink hair phase? is it some kind of right of passage on the way to increased followers?

they even make unicorn toilette paper here

Let us enjoy some time without hair in our face, life with curls is hard enough. -_-
Sidenote: I don't use any grease and don't wear my hair like that outside of the house unless I'm on vacationer extremely lazy.

I wrote that 3 years ago and since then I have seen several men pull it off:wink: And I have big curly hair so I know all about that!

Rolled up pants, mainly because so many people seem to get it all wrong and it's gimmicky as hell. Lace crop tops because they are an unflattering and never-ending trend.

Wearing lingerie as actual clothing... No I don't want to see your bra or bodysuit.

agreed

im not a big fan of sheer/see-through clothing either. dont need to see peoples bras :rolleyes:

Agreed no. 2. I've seen people going around in dresses which look like dressing gowns, or else nightdresses. I'll never understand the appeal of looking as though you got out of bed and forgot to get dressed.

On a similar note: pyjamas outdoors. I've seen so many people doing it in my area, going down to the corner shop in a onesie or pyjama suit. Now, however, as the likes of Helena Bonham-Carter are doing it, it's becoming a kind of "yummy mummy" demographic fad. I hope to God it stops soon.

article-0-1A61309A000005DC-411_634x882.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

LV Monogram!

This is as much a trend as pants on women.

Although the monogram might be older than women wearing pants, so perhaps not a perfect comparison .

Droopy white tunics that everyone's been doing since 2015. Damn be the day Pheobe put those on the runway.

Wearing designer clothes from head to toe... I like them, but a little originality wouldn't hurt. Also, velvet... Never liked it, I think it looks super trashy and it seems like it's becoming a big trend again :(

Wearing designer clothes from head to toe... I like them, but a little originality wouldn't hurt. Also, velvet... Never liked it, I think it looks super trashy and it seems like it's becoming a big trend again :(

You would have hated Mick Jaggers suits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->